Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

11 dead at Russian training range​

At least 11 people have been killed and 15 injured in an attack on a training range in Russia's Belgorod Region.

Officials explained (stupi#21) that two suspects have been identified as “citizens of a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).”

The CIS includes most former Soviet republics, except for the Baltic States, Ukraine, Georgia and Turkmenistan

=> two forcibly mobilized?

Last edited:
Why, when presented with facts is the only response "you believe too many conspiracy theories"
"Facts" dead:-!

It's not that you believe too many conspiracy theories, it's that you believe ALL the conspiracy theories.
You have zero critical thinking, you just repeat whatever Putin's approved journalists are publishing. Re-read your post, it is FSB propaganda verbatim.

"They are showing immense restraint" - really? that's why they are immobilizing reservists? To show restraint?
"They are just denazifying Ukraine" - a Nazi country elected a Jew as president? (oh don't tell me, he's actually just a puppet of the Americans)
"They are afraid of NATO expansion" -Has nato ever attacked a nuclear superpower? Can ANYBODY EVER attack a nuclear superpower? (Answer: no)

If you are so critically-minded maybe think about who started this war? Who is invading whom? Who is resisting the attack and who is invading a neighbouring country?
Who is killing journalists by the hundreds?

I challenge you to think about it without invoking "Oh but the Americans are also doing bla bla bla".

When given a choice who to believe I prefer the side not killing hundreds of journalists. But maybe I'm just a dumb idiot and I should read more RT to get the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Spectre
"Facts" dead:-!

It's not that you believe too many conspiracy theories, it's that you believe ALL the conspiracy theories.
You have zero critical thinking, you just repeat whatever Putin's approved journalists are publishing. Re-read your post, it is FSB propaganda verbatim.

"They are showing immense restraint" - really? that's why they are immobilizing reservists? To show restraint?
"They are just denazifying Ukraine" - a Nazi country elected a Jew as president? (oh don't tell me, he's actually just a puppet of the Americans)
"They are afraid of NATO expansion" -Has nato ever attacked a nuclear superpower? Can ANYBODY EVER attack a nuclear superpower? (Answer: no)

If you are so critically-minded maybe think about who started this war? Who is invading whom? Who is resisting the attack and who is invading a neighbouring country?
Who is killing journalists by the hundreds?
What country is a corrupt shithole that everybody is fleeing and trying to escape and buy passport in any way possible for decades even before this war?

I challenge you to think about it without invoking "Oh but the Americans are also doing bla bla bla".

When given a choice who to believe I prefer the side not killing hundreds of journalists. But maybe I'm just a dumb idiot and I should read more RT to get the truth.
"They are showing immense restraint"

This summer, life in Kiev was normal, you could eat and drink in the restaurants. Does that sound like a warzone to you? The internet has worked in Kharkov etc for most of the year. This is only possible through restraint. I suppose you will tell us that you were dining on the rooftops in Baghdad back in the nineties during the US invasion.

When Ukraine decided to blow up the Crimea bridge, then things changed.

"They are just denazifying Ukraine"

I didn't say they are "just". But that is one of the goals, the idea that a Jewish president negates the Nazi problem in Ukraine is asinine. And before February 2022, you can find countless articles reporting on this. You don't have to look far to find hundreds of examples of Bandera worship in Ukraine. Countless images of nazi symbolism from this war. I particularly liked the one on German TV where a tank drove past and had a swastika painted on it. How unfortunate for the narrative.

And, of course, he's a puppet of the Americans, the government since 2014 has been a puppet of the USA. Play the Nuland phone call.

"They are afraid of NATO expansion." Yup, read Brzezinski.

Those who can think critically are fully aware there is propaganda from both sides but also know full well that western media is guided by three global news agencies, western intelligence services and several PR firms and is, therefore pure disinformation.

Can you post the link to the side killing hundreds of journalists? I assume you mean Russia, but given the video, I saw of Ukrainians throwing civilians they had executed into a pit last week (good luck finding that in your favourite western media outlet) it is not quite clear.

Russian commander says situation is 'tense' for his forces in Ukraine​

"The situation in the area of the 'Special Military Operation' can be described as tense," Sergei Surovikin, the Russian air force general now commanding Russia's invasion forces, told the state-owned Rossiya 24 news channel.

Russian forces in the Kherson region have been driven back by 20-30 km (13-20 miles) in the last few weeks and are at risk of being pinned against the western bank of the 2,200-km-long Dnipro river that bisects Ukraine.

Russian commander says situation is 'tense' for his forces in Ukraine​

"The situation in the area of the 'Special Military Operation' can be described as tense," Sergei Surovikin, the Russian air force general now commanding Russia's invasion forces, told the state-owned Rossiya 24 news channel.

Russian forces in the Kherson region have been driven back by 20-30 km (13-20 miles) in the last few weeks and are at risk of being pinned against the western bank of the 2,200-km-long Dnipro river that bisects Ukraine.

Interesting those 'war criminals' told civilians to evacuate Kherson.

Whereas the Azov heroes used civilians as human shields in Mariupol as per the request of their Nato commanders.

Putin introduces martial law in former Ukrainian regions​

The decision comes amid reports that Kiev is gearing up for a large-scale offensive against the capital of Kherson Region

=> War instead of special operation???

Leaked Mr. Silvio Berlusconi recording causes political turmoil in the EU.

In the recording, the media tycoon can be heard saying he is back in contact with Putin who counts him as one of “his five real friends”.
“I’ve reconnected with President Putin, quite a lot,” he said, describing how the Russian president sent him “20 bottles of vodka and a very sweet letter” for his birthday.
Berlusconi said he replied with bottles of Italian wine and a “letter as sweet”.

Also he can be heard explaining to his allies in a private meeting the whole Ukraine situation as he knows it:
In a leaked audio clip published by an Italian news agency, the former prime minister claimed that President Zelensky had embarked on an aggressive policy towards the regions in eastern Ukraine claimed by Russia.
The Ukrainians had inflicted around 6,000 casualties, a death toll that eventually forced President Putin to intervene, Mr Berlusconi told his political supporters, in remarks that were apparently meant to be confidential.

You know how the thing in Russia happened, right?” he told allies within his Forza Italia party, imploring them not to make his comments public.
He claimed that Ukraine had “thrown to the devil” a peace accord agreed with the Donbas republics in 2014 “and started to attack the border with the two republics".
“Among the soldiers who were deployed, the republics suffered around five to six or seven thousand casualties.
Zelensky then came on the scene and he tripled the attacks on the two republics.”

The former premier claimed that President Putin only intervened under pressure from the Russian parliament and people.

“The war, instead of being a two-week operation, has become a war that will last for 200 years or more.”
The analysis was similar to remarks Mr Berlusconi made last month in which he claimed that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was intended simply to install “decent people” in Kyiv.
“The troops were supposed to enter, reach Kyiv in a week, replace the Zelensky government with decent people and then come back after a week,” he told an Italian television programme.
“Instead, they encountered an unexpected level of resistance which was then fed by the supply of weapons of all kinds from the West.”

After the whole audio has been leaked, now he's trying to mitigate the PR damage in every way.
There is a new government in Italy taking form right now and he's in it.

I just heard that the EU parliament wants to appoint an inquiry commission to figure how those 20 bottles evaded the russian sanctions, as the Eu bureaucrats say it's impossible to evade their infallible sanctions rof/%

Deal with it! the old friends are back together smi(&%

M5DQ2IFHN7VGY7WUH25IXFYRSM.jpg

Leaked Mr. Silvio Berlusconi recording causes political turmoil in the EU.

In the recording, the media tycoon can be heard saying he is back in contact with Putin who counts him as one of “his five real friends”.
“I’ve reconnected with President Putin, quite a lot,” he said, describing how the Russian president sent him “20 bottles of vodka and a very sweet letter” for his birthday.
Berlusconi said he replied with bottles of Italian wine and a “letter as sweet”.

Also he can be heard explaining to his allies in a private meeting the whole Ukraine situation as he knows it:

After the whole audio has been leaked, now he's trying to mitigate the PR damage in every way.
There is a new government in Italy taking form right now and he's in it.

I just heard that the EU parliament wants to appoint an inquiry commission to figure how those 20 bottles evaded the russian sanctions, as the Eu bureaucrats say it's impossible to evade their infallible sanctions rof/%

Deal with it! the old friends are back together smi(&%

M5DQ2IFHN7VGY7WUH25IXFYRSM.jpg
More European 'leaders' should be trying to speak with Putin, after all, most of Europe's success has come directly from cheap Russian gas. I would lift all sanctions immediately.

Unfortunately, few of them are yet to wake up (or they are on the payroll) to the fact that the USA Nordstream sabotage was an act of war against Europe and they are happy to see it fall into third-world status.

Russia disarms!

New video shows moment of deadly Russian fighter-bomber crash​

The jet hit the ground next to an apartment building on Monday, killing 15 people

Moment of Russian fighter jet crash caught on camera VIDEOS​

Footage shows the moment when a Sukhoi plane hit a residential property

Russian car industry sees 77% drop in output​

The record slump is attributed to shortages of high-tech components due to Western sanctions.

Most of the global automakers operating in Russia have either left the country or suspended deliveries of cars and components, halting local production for an indefinite period.

Take Away from Putin Recent Speech.....really valid points...

• "What about [Lieutenant General Qassem] Soleimani, he was a dignitary, an official of a country; & they [the collective West] murdered him."
  • No one will ever be able to dictate to Russia what kind of society we should build and on what principles.
  • The unipolar world is coming to an end. The West is incapable to single-handedly rule the world. The world stands at a milestone ahead of the most dangerous and important decade since World War II. The West's dominance in world affairs is coming to a close.
  • The collapse of the Soviet Union destroyed the balance of forces. The West felt like a winner and proclaimed a unipolar world order in which only its will, culture, and interests had the right to exist
  • "America Has Nothing to Offer the World Except Domination"

Take Away from Putin Recent Speech.....really valid points...

• "What about [Lieutenant General Qassem] Soleimani, he was a dignitary, an official of a country; & they [the collective West] murdered him."
  • No one will ever be able to dictate to Russia what kind of society we should build and on what principles.
  • The unipolar world is coming to an end. The West is incapable to single-handedly rule the world. The world stands at a milestone ahead of the most dangerous and important decade since World War II. The West's dominance in world affairs is coming to a close.
  • The collapse of the Soviet Union destroyed the balance of forces. The West felt like a winner and proclaimed a unipolar world order in which only its will, culture, and interests had the right to exist
  • "America Has Nothing to Offer the World Except Domination"
Yup, every speech Putin gives makes sense to many people. Where is he wrong? His empire of lies speech is great.

The west can offer nothing, only decadence. Why is Dylan Mulvaney allowed near the White House? Shameful.

Reactions: backpacker

Russian psych drug use soars​

Russians are spending significantly more money on psychiatric drugs this year over last, according to data published by the Center for the Development of Advanced Technologies (CRPT) and reported by TASS on Friday.

The increase in consumption correlates with a surge in anxiety, with nearly two in three Russians reporting last month that they had been experiencing anxiety recently.

lol
Look please how people live in an average village in Germany and russia, and you will understand the principle of mentality of the last one.

Kol. Zol.
You've diverted. I'm talking about that specific text and video. To which you've not responded. And which has charactarized germans as people from the stone age, and who also deem them themselves to be more intellegent and cultural than russians, for some reason.

It's double stupidity.

Who and how live in their villages in Russia and Germany - I couldn't care less because it's irrelevant here.

---
I am the one who was born in a russian village, of 1k people. In slavery, of course. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.