Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

US carrier strike group heading for Europe​

If reports of the US flotilla heading to British shores are confirmed, it will become the second American carrier strike group in European waters.

Rear Admiral Dennis Velez said: “this ship, this strike group, our allies: we are ready for anything. We demonstrate that every day.”

=> Russian psych drug use soars <=

A strike group of ships headed by the nuclear aircraft carrier USS Gerald Ford is heading to Europe from the USA

They will arrive in Portsmouth (England) in November, according to the UK Defense Journal. The aircraft carrier follows along with a missile cruiser and an attack nuclear submarine. On board are 90 aircraft and helicopters, including F-35C fighters.

It is likely that the United States is building up its military presence in Eastern Europe as a signal to the f*****g rushist country (which will naturally be destroyed, or simply divided between China and other countries) against the backdrop of its nuclear blackmail.

lol

also
The White House has discussed asking Congress for billions of dollars during the lame-duck legislative session after the midterm elections.
The White House hasn’t specified an amount publicly. Lawmakers and Ukraine lobbyists hope for $40 billion to $60 billion, and some officials familiar with the discussions expect the number to be roughly $50 billion.

Reactions: polonieth

Russia may bring back Soviet-era practice​

The Russian economy could be bolstered by bringing back the so-called State Planning Committee – a Soviet-era body that formed mandatory programs for the development of the country’s economy, Senator Andrey Kutepov has suggested.

stupi#21

• Haha
Reactions: GeneralGogol

Russia may bring back Soviet-era practice​

The Russian economy could be bolstered by bringing back the so-called State Planning Committee – a Soviet-era body that formed mandatory programs for the development of the country’s economy, Senator Andrey Kutepov has suggested.

stupi#21

why are you posting articles from this propaganda site?

Reactions: RealDude

Kremlin issues update on Putin's plans for 2024 election​

Putin is currently in his fourth term as president. The national constitution sets a limit of up to two consecutive terms. He held the presidency between 2000 and 2008 and has been in office again since 2012, with Dmitry Medvedev serving a single four-year term in between.

The country has changed its constitution on several occasions in its modern history. The original five-year term was reduced to four years in 1993, under President Boris Yeltsin, but increased to six years in 2008. The first presidential election for the newly increased tenure was held in 2012.

In 2020, Russia held a referendum on the most recent round of constitutional amendments, which included extending term limits. It was approved, opening the way for President Putin to potentially stay in power until 2036.

Reactions: troubled soul
I only post articles from this main russian propaganda site that are against russia itself. There are an astonishing number of them ;)
So you consider RT an authoritative source? It has been IP blocked in the EU to protect our democracy from dangerous disinformation. I would hate to see this encourage others on this forum from posting articles on here from RT.

I live in Germany and RT is definitely not blocked, otherwise I could not post my finds here. Even when traveling in other European countries, there are no problems.

Internet provider is Vodafone (1Gbit/s cable)
Mobile provider is Telekom (4G/5G)

Last edited:
It has been IP blocked in the EU to protect our democracy from dangerous disinformation. I would hate to see this encourage others on this forum from posting articles on here from RT.
Seriously? Blocking websites is an act of democrasy? What the caring governments they are. Bravo! :p

So the Western governments (US, UK and EU) consider its people to be so stupid as not to allow them to judge by themselves whether information they receive from RT true or fake?
If russian websites spread fake news and it's so obvious, apparently ns2, what is it that West is afrad of then? Can't the people recognise fake news?

On the other hand, when a pro-western website gets blocked in Russia, the West (US, UK and EU) will quickly say that it's because of the bloody regime and absense of free speech in Russia?

Right?

It's idiocy and hypocrisy. And it's a big question whether it's in Russia or in the collective West there's more of free speech.

Western governments aren't afraid of the fake news from Russia.
No.
They're afraid of the truthful news from Russia. The ones that point out to the uglyness and lie of the West.

Last edited:

Xi, Scholz warn against 'irresponsible' nuclear threats over Ukraine​

Chinese President Xi Jinping and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz on Friday condemned threats to use atomic weapons in Ukraine, with Scholz warning that Russia risked "crossing a line" in the international community by resorting to nuclear force.

In the first visit by a G7 leader to China since the COVID-19 pandemic, Scholz pressed Xi to prevail on Russia to end its invasion of Ukraine, saying Beijing had a responsibility as a major power to do so.

Xi agreed that both leaders "jointly oppose the use or threat of use of nuclear weapons" over Ukraine, according to a readout by the state-run Xinhua news agency, though he refrained from criticising Russia or calling on Moscow to withdraw its troops.

It has been IP blocked in the EU to protect our democracy from dangerous disinformation.
As an old man I remember the Cold War and, unlike some of you young whippersnappers, I know we are still in a battle of good vs evil.

Yes, we are all so stupid in the west that we need governments to protect our democracy by blocking a news outlet. I thought you grew wiser the older you got but maybe not.

You may well be right about a battle of good vs evil, but the roles you think each side fulfils, are most likely reversed. In many ways, I see it as a holy war, the west or, more accurately, the United States and the vassel states it controls with the 'rules-based international order', stands for nothing, all it can hoist up is an LGBT flag. All it has is decadence. Then you have Russia, a firm believer in the family unit, gender roles, and the rule of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.