Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
'He who tied the bell to the tiger must take it off.'

Xi has candid, in-depth exchange of views with Biden

Yup US needs to humble itself in light of China's ascent and its own moral and economic descent. A changing of the guard is happening whether US likes it or not. US economic dominance and hegemony will at some point be a thing of the past as its military power has shown that it cannot cut the mustard from Vietnam to Afghanistan it has been humiliation after humiliation. China can speak with confidence and does not need to bend to a declining power like US any more thu&¤#.

War in Ukraine: America is learning the art of humility​

If true, this is huge news. Elvira Nabiullina, the head of the Russian Central Bank, reportedly handed in her resignation after arguing with Putin over the devastation caused by Western sanctions on the Russian people. This would be a huge blow to the Russian economy. She is widely respected both in Moscow and the West as one of the best central bankers in the world.
Ms Nabiullina reportedly told Putin that his invasion of Ukraine has plunged the Russian economy into a “sewer.”
She reportedly warned him in a video meeting he will soon face tearaway inflation at around 70 per cent and shocked him with the sewer analogy. She had earlier made clear that high inflation could undermine the central bank’s credibility.

“Putin was so embarrassed by such audacity that he almost immediately ended the meeting,” said one account.

Meanwhile:

Russian Troops.jpg

Reactions: RealDude
How many have Ukraine lost out of interest?

Reactions: polonieth
If true, this is huge news. Elvira Nabiullina, the head of the Russian Central Bank, reportedly handed in her resignation after arguing with Putin over the devastation caused by Western sanctions on the Russian people. This would be a huge blow to the Russian economy. She is widely respected both in Moscow and the West as one of the best central bankers in the world.

Meanwhile:

View attachment 3393
The diffrence is russia is not bombing on purpose civilians.
US army is bombing whole villages if there are 1-2 enemies hidden.
How many million civilian lost lifes in iraq because of the US and their uranium amunition?

Also if i'm not mistaken russian central bank is still partial under control of the US back from yelzin time.

Reactions: polonieth
Russia is not bombing civilians? Oh okay...
369 is correct.

Every bit of info regarding bombing civilians gets debunked within 24 hours.

If the Russians were genuinely targetting civilians, we'd see the devastation much more easily. There are guys in Kharkiv right now reporting the facts, and they do so from places with working internet, electricity and running water. Weird huh!

Are there civilian casualties? Yes, unfortunately. Some get caught up in it, some are mistakes, and many are because the governments of the west who have been telling you for years you don't need guns are now encouraging civilians to go try to shoot a tank with a paintball gun.

Azovs using civilians as human shields, however? Confirmed.

Times Of Israel report the below with around 100 Ukrainian troops allegedly killed with 50 bodies recovered from one strike alone :confused:. This is all very sad. When I read western media its Russia is being destroyed in the battlefield. Then I read none western media and its slightly different. War is so sad.

Dozens of Ukrainian troops killed in barracks bombed by Russia, witnesses say​

I just glad that people who will judge russia for their war crimes are not such hypocrites like 369 and polonieth.

After the Mariupol are fully destroyed and Azov are surrounded in the ruins of the city, they would be just annihilated by russian forces.
It's a looks like strategic decision by UA forces to finish all this obsession about nazis in UA army and not sending any reinforcement there.
thus Martin Everson's greatest fear will go away.

thus Martin Everson's greatest fear will go away.
No, the United States will still be here. fin4774" And who knows how many Nazis still lurk in the Bahamas?
The Bahamas has had more ties with Nazi Germany than its history even realises. The first and originally named Bank of Bahamas, Ltd. was started in 1939 by Swedish multi-millionaire and Nazi confidant, Axel Wenner-Gren. Wenner-Gren started the bank for one reason, and one reason only, to help fund Nazi, Germany through his friend Field Marshall Hermann Göering and others.

Reactions: Jerry1911
This thread gets more wild by the day. The idea Russia is losing or failing is hilarious.

And like those Russian deaths are accurate
I don't know if they are losing but I know they're not winning and they sure as hell are not prepared for it. Even if they take Ukraine after some time, it'll never be Russian territory, the casualties for Russia will just keep stacking up until they go away.

The reality is that Russia is in the crosshairs of the entire world, they are on a pedestal, any civilian casualties, anything awful that happens in Ukraine will be blamed on Russia. Putin must be really smoking some hard s**t if he thinks he's being taken seriously anymore, the entire world is laughing at him. Mighty bear cannot kill a mouse. Putin's regime is crumbling.

Why McDonald's, Burger King, and Papa John's can't just close all their stores in Russia

Copycats of McDonald's and other Western brands are racing to fill a void in Russia. Imitators like 'Starducks' and Big Mac ripoff 'Bikmak' show what could happen next.

Last edited:
Reactions: khinkali
I don't know if they are losing but I know they're not winning and they sure as hell are not prepared for it. Even if they take Ukraine after some time, it'll never be Russian territory, the casualties for Russia will just keep stacking up until they go away.

The reality is that Russia is in the crosshairs of the entire world, they are on a pedestal, any civilian casualties, anything awful that happens in Ukraine will be blamed on Russia. Putin must be really smoking some hard s**t if he thinks he's being taken seriously anymore, the entire world is laughing at him. Mighty bear cannot kill a mouse. Putin's regime is crumbling.
its not about taking ukraine its about destroying its infratsructur so nato has no more interrest in ukraine

The US is offering to pay rewards of up to $5 million for information about Russian oligarchs' yachts, mansions, and other assets​

Reactions: RealDude

The US is offering to pay rewards of up to $5 million for information about Russian oligarchs' yachts, mansions, and other assets​

I am still wondering what these Oligarchs are accused of. Knowing Putin? Money laundering? Why are they going after them now and not before the conflict started?

As someone who believes in rule of law and not emotions is there any due process taking place?

It's all very interesting how people have been caught up in cheer-leading a state seizing or freezing private assets. But I know where this can lead to unless there is proper due process. Wonder how many people would be cheering if they enact new global asset registers seizure laws on the back of this. Thats where we are going...wait and see...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.