Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am from Eastern Europen and I tell you that russia and russia nation is evil and bastards. They have occupied my country for 50 years. They were smashing unarmed people with tanks and moving people in cattle trains to concentration camps in Siberia. They were killing and torturing people in KGB prissons. This is reality and history what russia nation is. We are happy that our country is now in EU and NATO. So, they are at least a bit afraid to attack as again.
I don't believe anything about russia being good.

Guys I am from Eastern Europen and I tell you that russia and russia nation is evil and bastards. They have occupied my country for 50 years. They were smashing unarmed people with tanks and moving people in cattle trains to concentration camps in Siberia. Theywere killing and torturing people in KGB prissons. This is reality and history what russia nation is. We are happy that our country is now in EU and NATO. So, they are at least a bit afraid to attack as again.
Except they were not Russians, my friend. Particularly those who "were killing and torturing people in KGB prissons".

Guys I am from Eastern Europen and I tell you that russia and russia nation is evil and bastards. They have occupied my country for 50 years. They were smashing unarmed people with tanks and moving people in cattle trains to concentration camps in Siberia. They were killing and torturing people in KGB prissons. This is reality and history what russia nation is. We are happy that our country is now in EU and NATO. So, they are at least a bit afraid to attack as again.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Russia's biggest bank has been cut out of the global financial markets — and now it's launched a cryptocurrency

• Russia's biggest bank got permission to issue a digital currency just weeks after the invasion of Ukraine.
  • Sberbank launched sbercoin as Western sanctions hampered Russia's access to the global financial system.
  • The US and its allies are concerned about Russian use of crypto to circumvent sanctions.

Putin was visited by a cancer surgeon dozens of times in 4 years and takes rejuvenating baths in deer antler blood, says Russian investigative news outlet
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Putin was frequently visited by a vast team of doctors, Russian investigative news outlet Proekt said.
  • There has been much speculation about the Russian president's health.
  • Putin bathes in blood extracts from severed deer antlers as a form of alternative medicine, the report says.

Russia has attacked Ukraine - so what?
Russia is committing war crimes by purposely targeting civilian neighborhoods that have no military value. That is the entire crux of the discussion. You have a very short memory.

Perhaps that is why you never post any facts, evidence, or proof to support your many baseless claims. Because you do not remember so well? Because you have no facts, evidence, or proof? Because of a mindless bias and a refusal to confront reality? You tell us.

Reactions: RealDude
Why don't you re-read what I actually stated. It is very clear.

It is the difference between a rogue police officer who rousts black men (and gets disciplined or fired if he gets caught) -- and institutionalized racism throughout an entire police force whose racism operates with the knowledge and consent of the police chief and all his subordinates.

So, if you can understand that simple analogy, now re-read what I stated earlier:

There is a huge difference between war crimes committed by individual soldiers or units without any authorization from their command structure -- versus a command structure that orders its soldiers to commit war crimes or that does nothing to stop them once it has knowledge of ongoing war crimes.

This is a very simple concept. Quite elemental. I don't see why you cannot understand the clear contrast between these two positions. Perhaps you come from a culture where all elements of society are so thoroughly corrupt that you can see no distinction, because everyone in government is so dishonest and unprincipled. If so, that is very sad. It is the difference between institutionalized savagery and civilization.
So you are saying that nuland and family move to fight a proxy war by funding and training extremists such as the several neo-nazi we've been discussing for over a month now, that will then by definition commit war crimes as individuals because that's what they do is a check-mate to russia, since there's no way they could intervene and avoid every possible civilian casualty (as they are actually trying, fighting with an arm bound behind their back)? Could be. I suppose Vlad just accepted this price to pay, and is probably willing to pay it personally at the end.

Found this, maybe someone can tell me what's going on here?
Another example of dump Ukranian propaganda. Here is a news report on Ukranian TV about the "massacre" by Russian troops in Bucha.
At 00:15 you can clearly see that the "dead civilian body" is scratching his nose and at 00:30 another "body" can be seen in a rear view mirror standing up.

Funnily, the video is titled "Ukranian lawyers are colllecting up evidence for international criminal courts".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kkein and polonieth

Found this, maybe someone can tell me what's going on here?
This is an example of unverifiable news.

If someone shows something to me yet there is zero evidence as to who carried it out, I assume it is not what we are lead to believe.

Given that there's a guy moving his arm in the video who is supposedly dead, it needs questioning even more.

Another example of dump Ukranian propaganda. Here is a news report on Ukranian TV about the "massacre" by Russian troops in Bucha.
At 00:15 you can clearly see that the "dead civilian body" is scratching his nose and at 00:30 another "body" can be seen in a rear view mirror standing up.

Funnily, the video is titled "Ukranian lawyers are colllecting up evidence for international criminal courts".
At 29 seconds, he's about to stand up as you can see in the rearview mirror.

It is like watching Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder I again, rising from the ashes!

Last edited:

'clearly see', lol, what a bulls**t from russian propaganda one more time from same people.

No one is moving his arms and nobody standing up.
It was a rainy day and water drops/dirt on the glass/mirror distort the picture to the point of uncertainty. Even on slow motion there are nothing that can be defined as 'clearly see'

'clearly see', lol, what a bulls**t from russian propaganda one more time from same people.

No one is moving his arms and nobody standing up.
It was a rainy day and water drops/dirt on the glass/mirror distort the picture to the point of uncertainty. Even on slow motion there are nothing that can be defined as 'clearly see'
His arm clearly moves when they drive past. The mirror shows a guy half stood up.

Credit to the Russians here though, they've killed civilians and ensured all of them went down in perfect positions to allow the Ukrainians to drive through them at a later date with no need to stop or move them, It's almost like a slalom course.

It's a HOAX folks.

Reactions: bluegiraffe
His arm clearly moves when they drive past. The mirror shows a guy half stood up.

He-he, i know the position of russian 'debunkers' that spread this lie from today morning. But nothing from it is never ever near to be truth.

Credit to the Russians here though, they've killed civilians and ensured all of them went down in perfect positions to allow the Ukrainians to drive through them at a later date with no need to stop or move them, It's almost like a slalom course.

It's a HOAX folks.

Oh really? Then you need to see some another videos/pictures.
Like a attached one.

Attachments

• IMG_20220403_143447_439.jpg
    IMG_20220403_143447_439.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 23

It's a HOAX folks.
It was the wind moving the arm

Status
Not open for further replies.