Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you forgot to say that this neonazi state is led by a jew whose grandparents were killed by nazis. Bro, how can anyone take you seriously after the stuff you just wrote here?

I've been in Ukraine and I can tell you firsthand that this Russian propaganda about nazis is just silly... if not retarded to a certain degree.

There is no nation in the world that doesn't have extremists and some even small groups of nazis. As I stated above, Putin is collaborating and has taken pictures with nazis from the Wagner group. Doesn't that make him the same then? I think by the stuff you mentioned, Russia is a neo nazi infected nation. I'm just implying your logic to prove to you how silly it sounds.

By reading some pro-Putin posts here, I'm not surprised Hitler managed to convince big masses that invading other countries is the right thing. Same as a lot of Russians believe today. History will show who is on the wrong side and who is on the right side. Usually, people who defend their homes and their families are on the right side. They had their normal lives and one day they were just attacked by an aggressor. Simple as that.
i HaVe beEN iN uKrAiNe

Led by Zelensky? Hahaha no-no he is not leading anything, he is fronting the show. Kolomoisky put him there, and it's a Nazi-controlled government. Zelensky cannot make a decision of his own, if he were to suggest laying down arms at the Azovastal, he would be shot.

The only thing that you are correct on is the truth prevailing. It's already coming out slowly. Unfortunately, many civilians have died in the process.

And what you are describing with Nazi Germany is called mass formation. It's the same reason billions of people allowed an experimental medical product into their bodies, and why the default position for many is now "slava Ukraine". It has nothing to do with "russian propaganda" Russia is losing the information war. But on the ground, they are winning comfortably.

i HaVe beEN iN uKrAiNe

Led by Zelensky? Hahaha no-no he is not leading anything, he is fronting the show. Kolomoisky put him there, and it's a Nazi-controlled government. Zelensky cannot make a decision of his own, if he were to suggest laying down arms at the Azovastal, he would be shot.

The only thing that you are correct on is the truth prevailing. It's already coming out slowly. Unfortunately, many civilians have died in the process.

And what you are describing with Nazi Germany is called mass formation. It's the same reason billions of people allowed an experimental medical product into their bodies, and why the default position for many is now "slava Ukraine". It has nothing to do with "russian propaganda" Russia is losing the information war. But on the ground, they are winning comfortably.
Keep repeating that 'nazi-controlled government. If you repeat it enough times, you might actually start believing it, but it's still not true.

You sit there with Zelenskiy so you know he can't make decisions on his own? How can you come up with such a stupid statement and make it like it's a fact?

Truth is prevailing, a few posts above I wrote all the Russian lies that got to the surface already. Most of it is them losing land they conquered, losing 15-20k soldiers, their biggest warship by a country that has no navy etc.

Like I said, I was born in a country that was at a war. Same shitty propaganda was on the other side. That we are nazis, that they are attacking to protect themselves and in their media, they were winning. In the end, they fell apart same as their lies. Same as Russia is "winning" now.

You can conquer the land, but not people.

Reactions: aage
i HaVe beEN iN uKrAiNe

Can Russia please come denazify Finland? I heard they're moving nukes but It's not enough. We need another special military operation!

Reactions: John Spectre
13 facts about Ukraine that every Russian patriot should know:

1. Ukraine has been occupied by Nazis since 2014 and since then it has had two Jewish presidents, the last of whom was a Russian-speaking Jew.
2. Ukraine was going to attack Russia, which has a huge army and nuclear weapons
3. Ukraine decided to attack just the moment Russia accidentally withdrew troops to the border with Ukraine and Belarus.
4. Ukraine was also going to attack Belarus and fight on two fronts.
5. Ukrainian Nazis and Banders did not touch their citizens until 24.2. , but they began to bomb Ukrainian cities and their countrymen exactly the moment when Russian troops entered Ukraine.
6. All Ukrainians dream of Russia coming and saving them, but then they are going to evacuate to Lviv or Europe and not to Russia.
7. Russian army does not shoot at civilian cities. Mariupol, Charkov, Irpen, Kyiv, Buča and many other Ukrainian cities are proof of this.
8. Ukrainians hate their government. That's why when the residents received weapons, they didn't go to overthrow drug addicts and neo-fascists who took power, but they went to meet the Russian liberation units, shooting at each other. That's why there are so many dead bodies in the streets of cities.
9. Russia does not lie and therefore introduced criminal sanctions for disseminating any information about the war, abolishing all opposition channels, media and social networks.
10. Ukraine lies and spreads fakes, therefore it did not introduce military censorship and freely allows journalists from any country to work.
11. People who were murdered are tied up and shot into the aisle themselves, Ukrainians are in blood to kill themselves and their own.
12. Satellite images showing mass graves and dead bodies on the streets during the period when Russian units controlled the territory are fake. The bodies are actors.
13. Russian soldiers don't dance. Washers, rugs, toilet bowls and dog kennels were simply brought with them, so that they could be sent home by Belarusian mail.

1 simple explanation of what Europe is doing in relation to the Ukrainian situation:

25C22D0F-AFC5-4591-AA4F-C86B84DFA944.gif

• Haha
Reactions: clemens
1 simple explanation of what Europe is doing in relation to the Ukrainian situation:

View attachment 3495

Nope, adequate people are just worried about innocent people who get raped or killed by rapists army.

Politics or media is not the only thing that you can eat through the day, buddy.

Widen your narrow view, it will help you to become a better person.

1. Ukraine has been occupied by Nazis since 2014 and since then it has had two Jewish presidents, the last of whom was a Russian-speaking Jew.
2. Ukraine was going to attack Russia, which has a huge army and nuclear weapons
3. Ukraine decided to attack just the moment Russia accidentally withdrew troops to the border with Ukraine and Belarus.
5. Ukrainian Nazis and Banders did not touch their citizens until 24.2. , but they began to bomb Ukrainian cities and their countrymen exactly the moment when Russian troops entered Ukraine.
6. All Ukrainians dream of Russia coming and saving them, but then they are going to evacuate to Lviv or Europe and not to Russia.
7. Russian army does not shoot at civilian cities. Mariupol, Charkov, Irpen, Kyiv, Buča and many other Ukrainian cities are proof of this.
8. Ukrainians hate their government. That's why when the residents received weapons, they didn't go to overthrow drug addicts and neo-fascists who took power, but they went to meet the Russian liberation units, shooting at each other. That's why there are so many dead bodies in the streets of cities.
9. Russia does not lie and therefore introduced criminal sanctions for disseminating any information about the war, abolishing all opposition channels, media and social networks.
10. Ukraine lies and spreads fakes, therefore it did not introduce military censorship and freely allows journalists from any country to work.
11. People who were murdered are tied up and shot into the aisle themselves, Ukrainians are in blood to kill themselves and their own.
12. Satellite images showing mass graves and dead bodies on the streets during the period when Russian units controlled the territory are fake. The bodies are actors.
13. Russian soldiers don't dance. Washers, rugs, toilet bowls and dog kennels were simply brought with them, so that they could be sent home by Belarusian mail.
The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.

Nope, adequate people are just worried about innocent people who get raped or killed by rapists army.

Politics or media is not the only thing that you can eat through the day, buddy.

Widen your narrow view, it will help you to become a better person.
Funnily enough, most of the (now gone) wealth of the Baltic states comes from Russia…
Lithuania's fintech aspirations carry links to Russian oligarchs and offshore tax havens – LRT Investigation
We all know why Latvian banks existed…
Russophobia and American colonialism caused this, and the people pay the bill.

Funnily enough, most of the (now gone) wealth of the Baltic states comes from Russia…
Lithuania's fintech aspirations carry links to Russian oligarchs and offshore tax havens – LRT Investigation
We all know why Latvian banks existed…
Russophobia and American colonialism caused this, and the people pay the bill.

Yeh, it's just that there is no russophobia between adequate Lithuanians. I know it for the fact. I also have many Russian friends. You don't have to believe everything you read around.

Yes, there will be more hate, I am sure about that. Because many Russians are proud to have a rapists army. But this will filter out.

By the way, most of the new-generation Lithuanians wealth comes out of the IT sector, so don't overestimate your knowledge.

View attachment 3495
This gif explains more what Putin is doing to himself and his own people.

I understand some people have a slave mentality but not everyone.

Let me give you an example.

If you end up in prison one day, would you put your pants down at the entrance and bend over or you would fight to protect yourself?
If you fight, there would be people who would try to help you, but then again... there would be those that would say; you should have put your head down and a*s up. Ukraine has been attacked. Ukraine did not attack Russia and it has the right to defend itself.

Moskva: „According to some unconfirmed sources, 42 Russian sailors from the crew had been killed from the Neptune missile strikes“
Why wait for the pro-Russian response? I can provide it right now:

I don't believe a word of that. It is obvious that Russia self-inflicted that damage on its own flagship as a demonstration and a warning of what Russian military power could do to Ukraine, if Ukraine had a real navy.

The Russian military is so humanitarian that it would rather inflict damage on itself than injure others.

You are so right!!! The media is hiding all of these facts... Can't wait for the Denazification of Finland!

shills who post fake news so people reading in it will belive in it.
only problem the bombs parts are clearly from an ukrainian missle.Russians doesn't even have these in their arsenal but guess what who cares
agree... sometimes you just have to ignore :D

Truth is prevailing, a few posts above I wrote all the Russian lies that got to the surface already. Most of it is them losing land they conquered, losing 15-20k soldiers, their biggest warship by a country that has no navy etc.
how can you say they are lies :D ?

The Russian military is so humanitarian that it would rather inflict damage on itself than injure others.
agree

• Haha
Reactions: Gediminas and KDX
New stage of Ukraine operation starting – Lavrov
Not a word about denazification???
So, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has transformed the war from a special military operation to a "special undertaking." The military is no longer mentioned at all. I cannot wait until June, when it officially becomes a "special summer of peace and love." I can't wait to see him hugging a Nazi.
This endeavor will continue. Another stage of this operation is beginning,” he confirmed. “And I am sure this will be a very important moment of this entire special undertaking.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads