Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
multiple sources and bloomberg too now:

Putin warned that supply volumes of natural gas through the Nord Stream pipeline may fall if there’s a delay in the return of a turbine sent for repairs to Canada that was held up by sanctions.
and that's the first one we already know about, then:
Volume could drop to around 30 million cubic meters a day if only one turbine is functioning instead of the two that are currently operating,
and added
Putin said in a televised briefing after his talks in Iran. He also said that another turbine needs to be sent for regular maintenance around July 26.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Reactions: troubled soul

Everybody who is surprised about this lives in Cloud Cockoo Land.
They will default on their debt. It was already unsustainable before this military operation/war started.
And then there is history: Ukraine manages to go into default at least once every decade. It is the perfect place for a bond investor to loose his last shirt. Almost as good as Argentina.

For further information, please contact Star fund manager Michael Hasenstab ... eek¤%&

EU demanded 15% of russian gas usage cuts

but...
right now Spain rejected EU's plan to cut gas use by 15%

Spanish Ecological Transition Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Teresa Ribera (pictured) said on Wednesday the country rejects the European Union's plan under which each member state should cut its gas consumption by 15% until spring.

"We defend European values, but we cannot assume a sacrifice on which they have not even asked us for a prior opinion," Ribera stated, adding the proposal is "not necessarily the most effective, nor the most efficient, nor the fairest."

The minister insisted that "whatever happens" Spanish families will not have to "suffer gas or electricity cuts."

Reactions: Old Spice
How is Julian Assange getting on?
It's awful what happened to Julian Assange and I think he's a brave and 100% innocent man.

It is telling that you found ONE EXAMPLE of a Journalist that the US was mean to (yet still didn't kill), meanwhile there is a whole sites dedicated to Russian journalists that were murdered:

But you guys choose to believe the people that are murdering journalists by the dozens, and calling yourselves "independent thinkers".
Maybe I'm naive but I think the people that are NOT killing journalists are a bit more trustworthy and have more interest in publishing the truth.

He-he few months after, prorussian dickheads here continue to spread how entire western world bite harmless russia.
Okay, lets wait for some time more. Happily few more thousands of stupid russian soldiers will die in Ukrainian lands.
He-he few months after, pro-European and pro-USA dickheads here continue to spread how entire Russia bite harmless EU, UK and USA.

Okay, lets wait for some time more. Happily few more thousands of stupid ukranian and NATO soldiers will die in Ukrainian lands.
hahahahaha please stop we are not on twitter stupi#21

words can't describe how much I hate social media twitter, facebook, instagram this is devilish invention stupitidy thanks to this bulls**t reached unimaginable peak, I never check these websites myself only when I see something reposted on this forum my blood simmers when I see these clowns and some serious politicians post there like Ursula Von Den Leyen or this clown Elon Musk or Donald Trump or others, these idiots can't stop making fun of themselves
Not to mention slaves that spend entire days checking on these websites writing, arguing etc I believe african woman making wicker baskets that doesn't waste her life on the internet has more dignity, I hope they all rot in HELL
My advice to everyone: DELETE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND NEVER CHECK THESE WEBSITES then you will suddenly notice you became smarter, my war against these idiots will never end

Sometimes even smart people use social media because there is something called "herd instict" when you are at nazi rally and see 1 million people around you scream heil hitler then you think to yourself "all these people can't be wrong" that's how it works and thats why social media the digital opium continues expanding

words can't describe how much I hate social media twitter, facebook, instagram this is devilish invention stupitidy thanks to this bulls**t reached unimaginable peak, I never check these websites myself only when I see something reposted on this forum my blood simmers when I see these clowns and some serious politicians post there like Ursula Von Den Leyen or this clown Elon Musk or Donald Trump or others, these idiots can't stop making fun of themselves
Not to mention slaves that spend entire days checking on these websites writing, arguing etc I believe african woman making wicker baskets that doesn't waste her life on the internet has more dignity, I hope they all rot in HELL
My advice to everyone: DELETE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AND NEVER CHECK THESE WEBSITES then you will suddenly notice you became smarter, my war against these idiots will never end

Sometimes even smart people use social media because there is something called "herd instict" when you are at nazi rally and see 1 million people around you scream heil hitler then you think to yourself "all these people can't be wrong" that's how it works and thats why social media the digital opium continues expanding
I have never joined any social media platforms. I saw it for what it was at the very beginning. As it turns out, it has already became far worse than I ever imagined. This forum is about as close as I get to interacting with people on the internet. And after interacting with some of the people here, even that gives me pause.

Reactions: RealDude

I never open social network website. My life is so simple and easy

Reactions: RealDude
Been some weeks I have not dived into this toxic thread smi(&%. But a comment.

John you posted the below.

He-he few months after, prorussian dickheads here continue to spread how entire western world bite harmless russia.
Okay, lets wait for some time more. Happily few more thousands of stupid russian soldiers will die in Ukrainian lands.

Then Samman posted back the below in response.

He-he few months after, pro-European and pro-USA dickheads here continue to spread how entire Russia bite harmless EU, UK and USA.

Okay, lets wait for some time more. Happily few more thousands of stupid ukranian and NATO soldiers will die in Ukrainian lands.

@John Spectre You then reported his post with the reason "abusive comment".....lol :rolleyes:. Please use the report button more wisely in future. Hypocrisy like this is not good at all.

If you want I can remove both your posts to be fair?

P.S If this is affecting your mental health avoid this thread. But expect people to have an opposite view to yours or rebut your posts. In short think before you post such content thu&¤#.

Reactions: Rulentiy
This war is become circus now...as one president busy in photography.... everybody is looking after their self interest.. nobody is thinking about average normal people... biggest victims are small average people. They struggle the hardest during war time.

@John Spectre You then reported his post with the reason "abusive comment".....lol :rolleyes:. Please use the report button more wisely in future. Hypocrisy like this is not good at all.

If you want I can remove both your posts to be fair?

P.S If this is affecting your mental health avoid this thread. But expect people to have an opposite view to yours or rebut your posts. In short think before you post such content thu&¤#.
Oh. I expected for your "neutral" position on this thread.
No, my comment and comment of the Sleiman are not the same at all.
And it's a not a question of the 'hypocrisy', it's a question of your Martin personal attitude to the situation in this thread.

The situation are simple:
Ukrainian army protect own land, protect own people. Western countries helps to Ukraine.
russian army clearly invade and occupy different independent country. Russian soldiers are literally criminals. (yes yes, as well your lovely USA soldiers during invasion of different countries, but it's a totally different story and don't mix there usa - ru war with proxy in ua)

It's a like a policeman and robbery, both have weapons.
Every normal people will say policeman are good and robbers are dickheads.
But mister Martin said that it's a wrong assumption, because both have weapon and could shot. And that's why both are bad, or even policeman are worse because he got his gun by different government who push him to protect his country :)
No, mister Martin, problem not with my hypocrisy, but with you. Think about it, instead of arrogant recommendations that you weren't asked for.

Last edited:
Such anger....lol.

Clearly your not interested in what I posted. Not much more I can add. Keep reading this toxic thread and letting yourself get angry and triggered thu&¤#.

You obviously easily get upset but continue to follow this thread and post....that's weird masochistic behavior. Tells me all I need to know about your mind.

lol this is what you allow yourself to insult others as a forum moderator, but at the same time hide behind a moderator badge and threats of deletion / ban if you don’t like your opponent or his position.

about anger, masochism, etc. - you once again made a mistake and sat in a puddle. not the first time, it happens.

and please don't say that i've read thread and get triggered. my last post before above one was in april.
i don't care about prorussians here.

it's a you are who have regularly post here and infinite repeating how western world with usa in lead making proxy war and bla bla bla.
you triggered much more which could be confirmed by many people here;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads