Our valued sponsor

Russian President Putin announces military operation in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing discussion from people who have never been to Russia and have never been to Ukraine. How do you know about processes? The Russian army is strong only with cartoons, it's a drunken rabble. Ukraine, unfortunately, is poor and corrupt.

It is not worth living either in Ukraine or in Russia

Reactions: 12345
amazing discussion from people who have never been to Russia and have never been to Ukraine. How do you know about processes? The Russian army is strong only with cartoons, it's a drunken rabble. Ukraine, unfortunately, is poor and corrupt.

As soon as the war is over, Ukraine has joined NATO and has become a candidate for EU membership, I will invest a large part of my assets in Ukrainian real estate projects. The returns will be fabulous.

How much are you willing to stake on Ukraine joining NATO?

Let's put a timeframe on it and say joined by X date, and we can have a bet. Escrow it.
West Ukraine will join NATO for sure as West Germany did 1955:

West Ukraine will join NATO for sure as West Germany did 1955:

What's West Ukraine?

You said Ukraine will join nato, how much you willing to put on that?

What's West Ukraine?

You said Ukraine will join nato, how much you willing to put on that?
Ukraine will be divided like West/East Germany and North/South Korea, I believe. They will reunite when Soviet Russia declares bankruptcy again in 30-50 years or so. The Russians will build a fence and give the order to shoot in the Donbass to murder people fleeing to the West like they did/do in East Germany and North Korea.

Ukraine will be divided like West/East Germany and North/South Korea, I believe. They will reunite when Soviet Russia declares bankruptcy again in 30-50 years or so. The Russians will build a fence and give the order to shoot in the Donbass to murder people fleeing to the West like they did/do in East Germany and North Korea.
Ah ok, so you no you say Ukraine won't really exist. It will be a rump state. I agree.

amazing assumption from a person who has no idea who is who here on this forum.

I'm a russian myself for instance. Other questions? Thank you for silence.

If the russian army is only nice in cartoons, why haven't you defeated it playfully?

Silence again? I see.

Last edited:
not inclined to argue, especially with russians. The "Second Army of the World" conquers several villages for a year, Russia has become as much a mockery as it could. Fears that the monkeys left a nuclear bomb, but it is quite possible that they have also sold it to the Chinese. Sorry, Samman, you have very itipical name for russian, what province are you from?

Reactions: John Spectre
not inclined to argue, especially with russians. The "Second Army of the World" conquers several villages for a year, Russia has become as much a mockery as it could. Fears that the monkeys left a nuclear bomb, but it is quite possible that they have also sold it to the Chinese. Sorry, Samman, you have very itipical name for russian, what province are you from?
Russia hasn't become a mockery in the slightest. The world respects them more than ever. And when this is all complete, military historians will class many of the actions undertaken during the special military operation as highly impressive.

The only mocking of Russia comes from fake new western media controlled by the CFR.

All you dummies are like, "Russian army is so bad, man."

Yet, at the same time, "Putin is going to conquer Europe we need to send more weapons."

Which one is it?? They lost 200k men, yet they are a huge risk to Europe

US to approve tanks for Ukraine soon​

Kiev could get dozens of M1 Abrams main battle tanks

Berlin to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine​

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz has agreed to deliver Leopard 2 tanks to prop up Kiev forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads