Saint Kitts passport Reputation

Alexmorgan

Pro Member
Jun 7, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Greetings Gentlemen

I wanted to know how is the reputation of the passport of Saint Kitts is

Is it great if im going to open bank accounts in USA?

And does business sector see it as they see russians or Africans or even Arabs?

Not planning to live there but planning to hold their passport CBI as a second passport of mine or maybe the only passport later

Usually you will be asked everywhere (including US visa application) about your real passport and citizenship. Basically its reputation is the same as your real passport reputation. Long term US visa (student or work visa) is great for opening bank accounts in US, not a second passport.

Reactions: hortm
The passport will indicate your place of birth, and so as said above, you could be asked to provide your "real" ID. If you renounce your first citizenship then well you are 100% a St Kitts & Nevis citizen.

I'm not sure if I'm wrong but I think I heard that after covid the US has classified those with a St. Kitts passport with a foreign place of birth as basically non-citizens, not sure if that's still the case but I think if you're Russian with a Russian name with a passport like that, they'll be quite curious about you.

Are you actually going to the US or are you trying to open US bank accounts remotely?

Reactions: hortm
Not planning to live there but planning to hold their passport CBI as a second passport of mine or maybe the only passport later

What is your first passport? I mean if your born in Tehran and turn up with a St Kitts passport with a name like Ali Ahmadinejad on it and try to open an account it may not go well...just saying :confused:.

What is your first passport? I mean if your born in Tehran and turn up with a St Kitts passport with a name like Ali Ahmadinejad on it and try to open an account it may not go well...just saying :confused:.
Correct.

2nd Citizsenhip is something someone should very well think trough.

There are Passports out with "just" Country Code as Place of Birth in Combination with Name change.

This together with a weak KYC Jurisdiction like UAE can result in you being born in another country - at least on paper.

Correct.

2nd Citizsenhip is something someone should very well think trough.

There are Passports out with "just" Country Code as Place of Birth in Combination with Name change.

This together with a weak KYC Jurisdiction like UAE can result in you being born in another country - at least on paper.
I've been theorizing about this myself, so are you saying that in some CBI programs if you invoke a name change, they would potentially take your current residency as the place of birth?

I have an African passport and i born and live in Bahrain

So no Iran or Russia involved in my case

Its just because im African and living in Bahrain im considered a high risk in the business sector and banks even if im legit with a real business

They just dont see me as a person who deserve 7 to 8 figures income for the business i own

Thats why i want a passport that dont let business people or money institutions to judge me because of it

• Sad
Reactions: jafo
I have an African passport and i born and live in Bahrain

So no Iran or Russia involved in my case

Its just because im African and living in Bahrain im considered a high risk in the business sector and banks even if im legit with a real business

They just dont see me as a person who deserve 7 to 8 figures income for the business i own

Thats why i want a passport that dont let business people or money institutions to judge me because of it
In the Mentor Gold group you will find solutions for your problem, and much less expensive than a St Kitts passport

You are more perceptive than +99.99% of people for realizing this.
Do as @JohnnyDoe suggested and join the Mentor Gold group to seek a solution.

PS. Also, I'm sorry you have to deal with this injustice.

You need to work with international banks that have a strong presence on the African continent such as UBA, Standard Bank or Standard Chartered.

Discrimination in banking is very real especially for Africans. So it takes some time to build relationships with banks that are Africa friendly like those I mentioned.

Reactions: Onassis and jafo
St Kitts passport has terrible reputation
It shows where you were born so they will know where you come from
I think it is blacklisted with most banks
It is a waste of money
I always think there is no hope in a country that sell its citizenship for money.
They are probably bankrupt and just looking for a way to raise money
Better move somewhere where you can live, run a business, learn language, and apply for citizenship after many years of living there

Reactions: donna4 and jafo
Better move somewhere where you can live, run a business, learn language, and apply for citizenship after many years of living there
Or find a Cape Verdean citizen, marry her/him and get their citizenship right away ;)
Anyone who marries a citizen of Cape Verde is entitled to apply for "citizenship by option" immediately after marriage. And unlike other countries, both men and women can qualify for a passport through this method.

Reactions: Marie Manila
It's pretty useless as of now but there are many cases where people got their CBI with forged identities.

QuadrigaCX CEO allegedly got his saint kitts citizenship using forged papers and still passed their "due diligence". Now he's officially "dead". That's according to what people digging him up said lol and how quick the feds buried the case to avoid a public embarrassment.

People tend to overestimate CBI countries due diligence process for new applicants, all they do is run your name through different screening lists and if there's no positive hits you are granted citizenship. They don't even check for negative news or public reports of your misconduct, i know guys who got sued by the NY AG for 50m + frauds who still got approved for their Saint Kitts citizenship, they really don't give a f**k and will still approve you even if a google search with your name has a hundred articles about you being a crook.

So that's an advantage for a lot of people still needing a CBI passport to "start a new life".

If you're just a guy trying to do business or dodge taxes i doubt this'll be of any use for you.

People tend to overestimate CBI countries due diligence process for new applicants, all they do is run your name through different screening lists and if there's no positive hits you are granted citizenship. They don't even check for negative news or public reports of your misconduct
Indeed. The biggest hurdle in CBI isn't the government. The government wants to hand out citizenships in return for investments. They don't care about who the person is, so long as they get the money and so long as there isn't too much negative press coming out as a result. There is almost no incentive for the government to do proper due diligence.

The biggest hurdle is the banks, that you have to make the payment into. Before it was scrapped, Cyprus' programme had an interesting situation where people could easily bypass the government's various checks with bribes and creative arrangements, but the banks put up barriers. It's similar in Malta today, although the government has greater influence over the banks there, especially BOV. In the Caribbean, the lines are even blurrier between government and banking management.

This weakness in control is why CBI passports are viewed with suspicion. Arguably some are better than others and some are worse. But when you compare the reputability of CBI passports, it's basically the same as comparing different piles of cow dung to find one that happens to stink the least.

Indeed. The biggest hurdle in CBI isn't the government. The government wants to hand out citizenships in return for investments. They don't care about who the person is, so long as they get the money and so long as there isn't too much negative press coming out as a result. There is almost no incentive for the government to do proper due diligence.

The biggest hurdle is the banks, that you have to make the payment into. Before it was scrapped, Cyprus' programme had an interesting situation where people could easily bypass the government's various checks with bribes and creative arrangements, but the banks put up barriers. It's similar in Malta today, although the government has greater influence over the banks there, especially BOV. In the Caribbean, the lines are even blurrier between government and banking management.

This weakness in control is why CBI passports are viewed with suspicion. Arguably some are better than others and some are worse. But when you compare the reputability of CBI passports, it's basically the same as comparing different piles of cow dung to find one that happens to stink the least.

Just a few years back, the same people who were getting those CBI passports with forged papers were using them as stepping stones for residence papers elsewhere, and from there potential citizenships. I have no idea if it stills works today, but i know a few cases of people who managed to disappear doing just that.

Banking will be a problem for sure but once you get residency elsewhere in a more on-shore jurisdiction you'd be fine opening bank accounts, but again those are onshore accounts in higher tax jurisdictions and provide zero tax benefits. The main goal is a new identity or a way to stay off the radar for a few years.

St Kitts passport i guess its better for me than my african passport

Im born in Bahrain so my african origin wont be showing which is good for me

But i heared that the international banking system have a problem with St Kitts which gonna bring me to the same problem i have with my african passport.

St Kitts passport i guess its better for me than my african passport

Im born in Bahrain so my african origin wont be showing which is good for me

But i heared that the international banking system have a problem with St Kitts which gonna bring me to the same problem i have with my african passport.
it will be easier than Afircan I think with St Kitts.
But it's not Canada/ Japan/ Australia/ EEA passport. It would be still complicated to open bank accounts. You will probably need to deposit money into private banking etc
Or make UAE residence with St Kitts and open account in UAE...

St Kitts passport has terrible reputation
It shows where you were born so they will know where you come from
I think it is blacklisted with most banks
It is a waste of money
I always think there is no hope in a country that sell its citizenship for money.
They are probably bankrupt and just looking for a way to raise money
Not in private banks. Everyone is ok with it if they can figure out your initial passport and place of birth.

Latest Threads