Our valued sponsor

Searching for Bank Account to receive millions with (optional: including merchant)

ooff1

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I am searching for an OffshoreCorp with a Bank Account and IBAN which i can receive millions of € with. The Bank Account has to be stable and the money shouldnt get freezed. It would be great if I would get a merchant with it. I will pay good!

Putting a question like that, your odds of landing on a scam are much higher than finding a serious provider.

A decent bank won't risk a six or 7-figure fine and its license for a cut from some millions. A hundred million with a 5% cut will already tempt a smaller bank. You'll, of course, not be able to use just one shell corp and one account for it, but if you find one bank, I believe they will instruct you to fragment up and share the transactions between at least 10 different accounts, 10 corps, and 10 UBOs.

I am searching for an OffshoreCorp with a Bank Account and IBAN which i can receive millions of € with. The Bank Account has to be stable and the money shouldnt get freezed. It would be great if I would get a merchant with it. I will pay good!

More informations: The payments will come from my legal online shop. It will be around 500-1000 payments every day.

Well, I guess if he is willing to get an offshore bank account that would mean he wants to avoid taxes?
So I wonder why you are advising to get a 'normal' bank account then.
Sorry. I should have been more specific by the term "normal".
A Seychells, Mauritius or HK corp with a HK or Singapore bank account should suffice. Again the nature of the online business determines who you can approach.
If he doesn't have any UK business he could set up an LLP or no US clients you can use a US LLP. His nationality and residency will determine where he can go.

More information needed not specific but what I have stated above can give us professionals an idea.

Latest Threads