Our valued sponsor

Searching payment proccessor and merchant services

MandroGandro

Aug 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I looked a lot of threads on this forum but still no found any answer for my problem.
I`m looking MSP and payment gateway processor for my business. I had LLP company in UK, in that company I am beneficial owner, i had few bank accounts in paysera.
My business has 2 different categories, first hosting solutions/dedicated servers and etc.. Second category is online e-shop.

With both I tried a lot of payment processors,
2checkout banned me after few months
Stripe does not support my bank accounts.
Paymill banned me after some weeks.
Authorize not working without UK bank accounts.

Adyen,Cardinity,Mollie,SecurionPay,G2A,Verotel,Netbilling,PayLane,Durango,SafeCharge,Nochex,SoarPay,SagePay and etc... after few steps they have decided to decline my application :)

So anyone could show me right way how to open MSP or only payment gateway, which could work with paysera and LLP company?

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Spinat
Sorry but why do you keep getting banned or declined? :(

You have been banned 2 times and declined 13+ times by payment processors. I would take a wild guess and say there is something wrong with you, your setup or your activity. Fix that first and try again. ns2

Something is fishy with your business setup that's why you get declined. Overall view then hosting services is considered high risk and if you hide something behind this operation I assure you that you didn't do it good enough that's why you get decline.

We are not in the early 00's where it was possible to fool the bank or PSP to accept a business.. today you need professional web designers and people behind it that can do the job and know what's required. This goes not for cheap :D

Yeah.. :D Nothing goes not for a cheap :D I had other same business setup which i made 4 years ago and this one still works :) For developers side i thought that there is no problems, because if we hide something we hide it well :) I think that company setup is the main stop for making a new applications approved, because on this LLP we have a lot of shareholders for example from Cyprus.
I`m just only beneficial owner of that company. Also my nationality is not from Europe region and then we had company bank account other country.
I think this could be very strange for people in PSP or bank side. But i still believe that somewhere there is a place where can i place this business setup :)

I read in the Mentor Group that there was some payment processor from Israel, Libanon and Singapore which was reliable to process payments with and which do Pharmacy, Gaming and all that stuff they have a huge portefolio of merchants which they mix the transactions with. I can't remember the names but it may worth to have a look at if you have access to it.

Reactions: chloeward
It's not that difficult. Actually you need to have some money to setup a company in EU and then you need to find some of the EU merchant account providers MAP's - so you need a real business or at least a REAL setup so it won't look fishy to the PSP / MAPs !

It's not rocket science it just require a budget to setup things correct!

Reactions: chloeward
It's not that difficult. Actually you need to have some money to setup a company in EU and then you need to find some of the EU merchant account providers MAP's - so you need a real business or at least a REAL setup so it won't look fishy to the PSP / MAPs !

It's not rocket science it just require a budget to setup things correct!

Listen to this guy. He knows his stuff.

Reactions: negon
Hi,

I looked a lot of threads on this forum but still no found any answer for my problem.
I`m looking MSP and payment gateway processor for my business. I had LLP company in UK, in that company I am beneficial owner, i had few bank accounts in paysera.
My business has 2 different categories, first hosting solutions/dedicated servers and etc.. Second category is online e-shop.

With both I tried a lot of payment processors,
2checkout banned me after few months
Stripe does not support my bank accounts.
Paymill banned me after some weeks.
Authorize not working without UK bank accounts.

Adyen,Cardinity,Mollie,SecurionPay,G2A,Verotel,Netbilling,PayLane,Durango,SafeCharge,Nochex,SoarPay,SagePay and etc... after few steps they have decided to decline my application :)

So anyone could show me right way how to open MSP or only payment gateway, which could work with paysera and LLP company?

Thank you for your help.
as i said again.. stay FAR from the scam fraud of cardinity. you will NEVER ever get your money... they will start emails of s**t to steal your money. My company was established in the capital of europe, i did the mistake opened cardinity account with their fake prices and hidden costs which were huge. they blocked me my account and asking everything.. i sent.. but they steal the money and dissapear. scammers

but how can you tell they are scammer if u dont try it?
You lesson to the people that warn you against a particular service. It's important to do research some people call something a SCAM while it is not but most often you can read between the lines of such statements and figure out they are out for defamation rather then warning others.

All that said, I'm not sure OP is even around here any longer, but one possible suggestion would be to setup an EMI that stripe supports and from that EMI transfer to your bank account if required.

Hi @Admin. Especially with cardinity one serach in trustpilot and the trustedcardreports will prove 100% this . I say that they are scam because they do this to everyone. Also happened to all my business colleagues that worked with them

And this is what I want to avoid from an emi.

Indeed some companies check if the money are clear and that's correct. But 1. If they don't have the capacity to do it 2. Or they are making this on purpose to keep the money for ever (steal the money) and invest them - that's the scam and that s what happend with me and many others, and at the end of the day that's why I'm asking for emi that support Marshall and will not do this to me.

Apologies if I got misunderstood. I work extremely hard to make even 2000 euro and I don't want any emi stealing my income for ever.

All your help and time is greatly appreciated.

Thank you once again

Latest Threads