Our valued sponsor

Secure offshore account with QUICK Kyc?

Jicks

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Hi all,

I am working for a new IT consultancy company and we're about to get our first overseas payment. We're looking for a good offshore banking solution with a quick KYC procedure. We need the account set-up quick in order to accomodate our first large payment.

What offshore bank accounts can you recommend (with preferably a quick KYC)? We can obviously provide source of funds and any information regarding what type of SOF named bank require is also appreciated.

EDIT: We're a company located in the EU.

Any tips where to start looking?

Many many thanks!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well, now a day you can't open an account quick. I'm sure you have noticed that even with your local bank if you reasondly opened an account there. All banks require KYC docs, they require business information, source of funds and most will even ask for CV and past experience.

You need to consider it to take a lot from your side and calculate with aprox 2 - 3 weeks to get an account opened.

Maybe someone else need a bout a bank which has "a quick KYC" I have yet to see it.

So that said, you can look into banks in Cyprus, for instant Bank of Cyprus or Astro Bank both reliable banks which have been working good for me.

Ok thank you for such a quick reply. I will look into Cyprus, and it seems like you are right, KYC usually takes about 15-20 days for a "quick" KYC.

If anyone got tips, please let me know. We are expecting payment within a week.

we have NGO registered 2005 in Chennai,Tamilnadu,India. we have all indian TAX excemption certificates. we are doing health promotion activities in rural tribal region. we have free 50 bedded hospital for poor peoples. we expand this hospital for 500 bedded hospital.we want open foreign account and trust or company registration. we want receive donation from foreign. which country best and less fee