Our valued sponsor

Seek merchant account for hard to place business?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

Long story short.

We run an Internet portal which mediates contacts from wholesale companies within pharmacy, gaming, mlm and other unregulated business types to webmasters who have traffic. We would like to offer a complete solution where the webmaster can just connect and get the product as well as a short payment in a package without having to do anything themselves.

I have tried pretty much all payment service providers that I have found on google but also in mentor group gold - no one wants to take our business.

Reactions: fanban and erni
We run an Internet portal which mediates contacts from wholesale companies within pharmacy, gaming, mlm and other unregulated business types

Seems like desirable business types that every merchant would love to have :confused:

no one wants to take our business.

Unfortunately there are no miracles just scammers waiting to prey on your desperation with promises of success bor&%#. Good luck anyway.

Reactions: erni and ImKing
Sound like a very strange business model to me. You can PM if you like to send detailed description of that business, maybe I can help you.