SOLD Selling Crypto Exchange company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wills

Dec 2, 2023
BG
Visit site
Hello to all,

For sale - Brand new Crypto Exchange licensed company. The company was officially entered on 19.12.2023 in the National Register of commercial companies who provide exchange and trade services between virtual and recognized currencies. The license is issued by the National Revenue Agency of BG, and the company is officially added in EU and national register for the companies trading with electronic currencies.
The company has 2 bank accounts officially signed in the papers - EUR and BGN currency. Online banking connected to prepaid card.

With this license, the company can trade/exchange and own in wallets crypto-fiat , fiat-crypto , crypto-crypto without the gold coverage , the license also allows you custodian services.
Sale and transfer of shares to the new owner by distance, no need to come on place. The whole process is via Power of attorney signed by the buyer.

Scope of activity - Cryptocurrency trading; marketing; provision of digital media services, Internet and electronic services; media content, market information and additional services electronically, services related to electronic transactions (e-commerce), as well as all other activities not prohibited by law

Bank accounts in EUR and BGN currency with online banking and prepaid phone number.
The company has no debts or credits and have papers with Green government stamp for no obligations.

Last edited:
Hello there,

Could you please kindly send me more info + the possibility of transfer fully remotely?
Does the new owner / Director need to be an EU resident? or he/she can have any nationality with any residency?

and the full price please.

Hello there,

Could you please kindly send me more info + the possibility of transfer fully remotely?
Does the new owner / Director need to be an EU resident? or he/she can have any nationality with any residency?

and the full price please.
Hello, yes, all the process can be done filly remotely.

All of the details are written here, for other questions, please contact with me.

He is probably the most untrustworthy user I have seen around this forum for a long time, there have been similar users, of course. It was just a matter of when it would turn out to be a potential scam.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Wow....and he DMed, but I was too busy to respond then.... :oops:
1704390454617.png

Reactions: guito and JohnLocke
but unfortunately a guy who scammed me from OCT posts still isn't banned, even though his alleged company's website returns dns error

remember menzu and sifr.com offering non-resident personal bank accounts in the US with integrated crypto exchange for $10?

to be fair Martin figured him out immediately but I fell for it :D

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
but unfortunately a guy who scammed me from OCT posts still isn't banned, even though his alleged company's website returns dns error
Well, if you don't report it nothing will happen. Posting nonsense posts like this which is off topic, does not make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads