Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company and 2checkout does it work?

The best to ask for this may be 2co, however, so far we have no one came back to us confirming any troubles, but this doesn't mean there aren't.

2co. isn't cheap payment processing but they can handle offshore companies and have no issues to pay our to such company structures, so I would be glad to have 1 good solution to solve the payment processing issue.

nerckerisland said:
2co.com are really good for processing if one need money into the offshore account.
Other than that 2co are a reliable payment processor, what exactly do you mean?

The fees of 2CO are a bit high but it is a reliable company. I am not sure whether it is a mandatory requirement by 2CO to incorporate a company first in order for them to accept your business for payment processing. May be some one can shed more light on this aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not an requirement as far as I know,however, an individual person will want to protect them self against claims, chargebacks, or other circumstances that can require an individual person to to be forced to pay for penalties, creditor claims, trade mark infringements or similar claims. This can be successfully be done by using a company (can be anywhere) for instant in the Seychelles to run the business and not as an sole trader. A Seychelles company will protect you from all such.

Jerneja said:
Why do you need Cyprus bank account? Can't you use Seychelles or Belize bank account with Seychelles IBC and 2CO?
It should be possible, only downside is that the Seychelles banks require a min. balance to be maintained of USD 50.000 - 100.000 so it may not be suitable for everyone.

Thank you goog! Please let us know the outcome of your research, I'm sure many will be interested to know about your expirience with 2co and Seychelles company.

I was just wondering how things went out for you Goog, anything you can / want to share?

Thank you for the update to this thread. Your input is much appreciated thumbups

Latest Threads