Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer October 2012 - continued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, your order is much appreciated.

craigs said:
Do you know how long it will take before my company is registered?
Hopefully during today or at the latest by tomorrow.

craigs said:
Do you know how long it will take before my company is registered?
I just checked your order by using your pp trx no. it seems the company including all documents are on the way right now :)

Reactions: craigs
Admin said:
I just checked your order by using your pp trx no. it seems the company including all documents are on the way right now :)
Yes sorry, all good. I got all documents just now by e-mail, awesome all as expected. Thank youthumbups

craigs said:
Yes sorry, all good. I got all documents just now by e-mail, awesome all as expected. Thank youthumbups
Great to hear that you got your company and that you are satisfied so far.

TradingChina said:
Can I buy offshore company in Seychelles now? When will I have company?
If you place your order and payment today you will properly have your company tomorrow or at the latest by Monday.

To order, plese use this link: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

A PoA is another EUR 100! Nominee director and shareholder are not mandatory but only available for additional privacy.

TradingChina said:
Thank you admin. I make payment PayPal - Transaction ID: 89E80022657578215 please get my company fast.
Thank you, you will be informed as soon as the company has been registered in the Seychelles.

Please order your company here Seychelles Company Formation Application Wlecome aboard yancy, hope you enjoy:welcome:

Last edited:
Reactions: yancy
thorsten said:
I placed my order for a Seychelles company please execute the order asap: Transaction ID: 7CX12237WE966194T paypal.
Thank you very much for the order.. we will to our best to process it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads