Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer October 2012 - continued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx admin, so is there any solutions for the whole packages? like offshore, and merchant ? and for the third party is it available here also in the forums? im sorry im just new here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, we don't have any options for merchant account's for a Seychelles company, as you can see from many threads / discussions here on the forum, ppl use 2checkout, moneybookers and payoneer or similar services.

You may approach the processors directly, actually this thread is going off topic, so if you need help and advise for credit card processing you may either read or post a thread in the proper forum which can be found here: How to Accept Credit Card Payments

Last edited:
marsden said:
I have made payment for Seychelles company through Paypal Transaction ID: 3PE99881PD5602512 can you please execute the order?
Thank you for the order, please check your e-mail you got mail :)

Yes you can do it in the order you like and that is suitable for you.

Just placed my order with you guys, please execute asap, Transaction ID: 6DJ78999JN729514X

matthew said:
Just placed my order with you guys, please execute asap, Transaction ID: 6DJ78999JN729514X
Thank you for the order and your payment, we have applied for name approval:thumbsUp:

Being an expat with no permanent address do you think it is possible to incorporate in the Seychelles? I just need a simple IBC like the one offered in this thread?

I can provide a current utility bill and certified passport.

zack said:
Being an expat with no permanent address do you think it is possible to incorporate in the Seychelles? I just need a simple IBC like the one offered in this thread?
I can provide a current utility bill and certified passport.
That's perfectly fine, as long as you can provide the required KYC / DD documents there are no problems to help you further with the formation of a Seychelles company.

Thank you for your good service I got my Seychelles company and the original incorporation documents all everything as you told me. Waiting for my Cyprus bank account to be activated.

Thank you all for your orders throughout October 2012, this campaign is over and all orders have been processed or are in progress.

Thank you all for your support your business is much appreciated:hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.