Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer October 2012 - continued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yancy said:
You got my order for a Seychelles IBC please send me your invoice.
Thank you for the order, you should have received a invoice otherwise contact our sales team.

vandam said:
What?
I'm actually considering your offer just need more research.
You may as well check this Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum it goes a little in details about "Why Seychelles" ;)

Last edited:
alain said:
Awesome offer I will place my order like many others shortly.
Thank you, look forward to hear from you.

thorsten said:
If anyone still don't feel comfortable with the package offered here PM me or post here. I got my company today perfectly registered and all docs are OK:thumbsUp:
Thank you for your feedback, it helps in taking the next decission for me :)

thorsten said:
If anyone still don't feel comfortable with the package offered here PM me or post here. I got my company today perfectly registered and all docs are OK:thumbsUp:
Thank you for your feed back, always appreciated to hear from satisfied clients.

arturos said:
I send you my order and payment for invoice by PayPal, please check and confirm Transaction ID: 0ME76801YX748143E
Thank you for the payment and your order, we will process it shortly.

a few years late to come with this offer lol :D Great to see all is well with you guys.. I placed my order with you already for my 3rd Seychelles company, Transaction ID: 6VR24095MH562561A

patrick said:
You have my benediction for awesome and oustanding service. Even it took a while to get all this setup your team is oustanding!
Thank you for the compliment, your support and business is much appreciated.

hartmut said:
Im considering to place my order today thanks to this thread and great offer.
Thank you! Look forward to receive your order soon.

Safa said:
a few years late to come with this offer lol :D Great to see all is well with you guys.. I placed my order with you already for my 3rd Seychelles company, Transaction ID: 6VR24095MH562561A
Welcome back Safa :) Thank you for your order, always a pleasure to serve returning customers / clients :)

offshore company questions

Hi, if i want to be able process a credit card sales and the business will be financial advice for people in Canada, also we send products for them plus the services. will this offshore company in Seychelles the solution for me? and what about the tax over there? and how can we get the money to me after we process ? can you explain a little bit more detail OP... thank you very much for your time

I don't need a merchant account for my Seychelles company for that reason this entity was perfect for my purposes. There are so many threads on this forum about merchant account for Seychelles companies that you should use the "search" function to find ansers. A Seychelles company don't pay any corporate tax! Money that you want to withdraw without the attention of the tax authorities will be withdrwan with a debit card from for instant Payoneer.

hvalentino said:
Hi, if i want to be able process a credit card sales and the business will be financial advice for people in Canada, also we send products for them plus the services. will this offshore company in Seychelles the solution for me? and what about the tax over there? and how can we get the money to me after we process ? can you explain a little bit more detail OP... thank you very much for your time
Please note that so far there is no option known to us available for direct merchant accounts for a Seychelles company, but there are 3rd party payment processors who take on companies incorporated in the Seychelles. For details and more information about the Why Seychelles, you may want to read this blog post, Why Seychelles? - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.