Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer October 2012 - continued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, your order is much appreciated.

craigs said:
Do you know how long it will take before my company is registered?
Hopefully during today or at the latest by tomorrow.

craigs said:
Do you know how long it will take before my company is registered?
I just checked your order by using your pp trx no. it seems the company including all documents are on the way right now :)

Reactions: craigs
Admin said:
I just checked your order by using your pp trx no. it seems the company including all documents are on the way right now :)
Yes sorry, all good. I got all documents just now by e-mail, awesome all as expected. Thank youthumbups

craigs said:
Yes sorry, all good. I got all documents just now by e-mail, awesome all as expected. Thank youthumbups
Great to hear that you got your company and that you are satisfied so far.

TradingChina said:
Can I buy offshore company in Seychelles now? When will I have company?
If you place your order and payment today you will properly have your company tomorrow or at the latest by Monday.

To order, plese use this link: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

A PoA is another EUR 100! Nominee director and shareholder are not mandatory but only available for additional privacy.

TradingChina said:
Thank you admin. I make payment PayPal - Transaction ID: 89E80022657578215 please get my company fast.
Thank you, you will be informed as soon as the company has been registered in the Seychelles.

Last edited:
Reactions: yancy
thorsten said:
I placed my order for a Seychelles company please execute the order asap: Transaction ID: 7CX12237WE966194T paypal.
Thank you very much for the order.. we will to our best to process it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.