Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer the rest of September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
userx said:
I send my order to you by ticket but cant attach files, can you please respond asap? Also will I have my company in the Seychelles tomorrow?
Assuming that you submitted your order through this link: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - then please wait until you get your response from one of our sales team so they will let you know how to proceed.

Chance are good that you will receive your company number by tomorrow.

Well we respond to all e-mails and tickets as they get in. You may submit a ticket to us: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - if you have any issues.

Usually it takes 24 - 48 hours in average to get a Seychelles company incorporated.

Seychelles Company Registration fee: 459,-
Renewal fee (2nd year fee) 499,-
Hi Admin,

The above offer sounds great! Would you be so kind as to clarify the following please. Thank you.

Does the quote of 459

1) include corporate documents with apostille?

2) include arrangement/documentation for Power of Attorney?

3) include arrangement for nominee director/share holder?

4) Is 459 in Euros or GBP or USD?

5) at the moment we have a Cyprus bank account for a Seychelles registered company. We are planning to incorporate another Seychelles company and wonder if you would advise we consider bank account in other countries just in case Cyprus goes bust?!

Thank you and I look forward to getting the answers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get a paypal account on seychelles company's name with this setup? I am interested.

I don't need to withdraw paypal balance. I can spend it on business expenses. Do you have a solution? Thanks

TwoFaces said:
Hi Admin,
The above offer sounds great! Would you be so kind as to clarify the following please. Thank you.

Does the quote of 459

1) include corporate documents with apostille?

2) include arrangement/documentation for Power of Attorney?

3) include arrangement for nominee director/share holder?

4) Is 459 in Euros or GBP or USD?

5) at the moment we have a Cyprus bank account for a Seychelles registered company. We are planning to incorporate another Seychelles company and wonder if you would advise we consider bank account in other countries just in case Cyprus goes bust?!

Thank you and I look forward to getting the answers! :)
Thank you for making us aware of the "fee error" all fees are in Euro ;)

The PoA you most properly only need if nominees are appointed and it is not included, additional costs is EUR 150

We can arrange for the most of what a company owner in the Seychelles may require, for a overview please visit the link below:

Seychelles Company

You may send a ticket to our sales team to get a quote; Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Last edited:
wtmgin said:
Can we get a paypal account on seychelles company's name with this setup? I am interested.
I don't need to withdraw paypal balance. I can spend it on business expenses. Do you have a solution? Thanks
There are issues with PayPal that may be possible to solve like described in the thread below:

/forum/f5/offshore-company-bank-account-paypal-sorry-again-18140/

Last edited:
It's required to have a Seychelles IP address to access your PayPal account so you need a Seychelles VPN or VPS to get such. There is a workaround in the thread given by Admin.

Admin said:
We can arrange for the most of what a company owner in the Seychelles may require, for a overview please visit the link below: invalid1c/offshore-companies/seychellescompanyformation.html Seychelles Company
I can see all the fees on your site, but can you please also indicate which fees are yearly and which ones are one time?

Corporate nominee director EUR 490
Private nominee director EUR 795
If we have nominee director, then we can open the paypal account on his name I think?

We can supply nominee director's address / identity / utility proof and don't need to rent our own office / utility. Right?

If so, is it an issue if the same person acts as nominee director for multiple companies and he has to sign up for more then one paypal? Will it be possible? Could you confirm these things please?

I am interested in getting an offshore paypal account for legit business purpose. Don't need to withdraw funds to home

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't turn this thread into a PayPal thread otherwise I will have to remove certain replies, and I'm to lazy to do so :bt:

Apologies for that.

I am asking because their requirements are usually tough, and if we can meet their requirements, we can pretty much meet any other company's requirements to make smooth use of offshore account.

gianti said:
What are costs for Seychelles company, nominee director, nominee shareholder and super private offshore bank account?
"Here and now fee" is EUR 1.250 all included also the PoA and a Cyprus bank account or Caribbean bank account.

TwoFaces said:
Hi Admin,
Your Seychelles IBC offer sounds great. Does CCLogic have any offer on Cyprus company formation?
Unfortunately not, the clients we attract for this type of company formations are professionals, they don't care about the fee but rather what's behind it! Information which we under no circumstances will publish or offer everyone. Our team of professionals in Cyprus have a unbeatable service which you can't buy for money and don't even get for cheap.

The difference comes after the acquisition/formation of a Cyprus company not beforethumbups

woko said:
How often will you have such offers, I'm not ready yet to order.?
I can't answer this since we don't know this at the moment.

Admin said:
The difference comes after the acquisition/formation of a Cyprus company not beforethumbups
We would consider having a Cyprus company, especially we've already got one in Seychelles. Would you enlighten me and tell me some of the differences/advantages of having an offshore company in Cyprus in comparison to Seychelles, and what I might be able to do it with (creatively, may I add). I think the first instinct most people have is to pick Seychelles because it's easy, straight forward and cheap (I was one of them). However I am in the position to consider other 'better' option (such as Cyprus) but I am just not quite in tune with any advantages companies in Cyprus might have over other jurisdiction. Please PM me. I need to decide very soon :)

Sure I will be happy to give you all the information required, but please open a new thread with your questions hence this thread is for the sales of Seychelles companies and our special offer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads