Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer the rest of September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
dody said:
Great offer. We have only this week to order the Seychelles company formation right? Can I pay it today and send documents later?
Yes of course that's possible, as soon as we have received your signed proposal and the payment your order is in the queue to be processed and you qualify for this discount fee :)

castro said:
I placed my order for 2 new SC companies, will you structure them as I want if I give you instructions?
Yes of course if you simply write it all down in a document and send it to us it's perfectly fine. Otherwise use the application that we already may have send to you.

This is indeed a great offer. You get exactly what you pay for and the service is awesome. Fast replies and everything as it should be. Thanks, I'm happy with my SC company.

Reactions: JohnLocke
All orders are in progress so they can be finished to day hopefully.

Thank's to all to become a client and for your trust and business. Much appreciated.

Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoy our service.

So this offer is only available today and tomorrow Sunday, September 30 - it has so far been a pleasure to serve you all and we are happy that we were able to welcome 27 new clients during this month only for this offer:hello:

Admin said:
Your welcome. I'm glad you enjoy our service.
So this offer is only available today and tomorrow Sunday, September 30 - it has so far been a pleasure to serve you all and we are happy that we were able to welcome 27 new clients during this month only for this offer:hello:
Not bad, you just got one more order :) please consider it qualify the promotion, thanks.

Thanks for your order, much appreciated.

Hi Admin,

Would you be so kind as to give me your email address please. I have something quite urgent and something I am very concerned about I wish to bring to your attention and discuss with you. It is regarding my application through CCLogic. I would be grateful if you could PM me your email address. Thank you.

You will need to send us a ticket Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - - I'm just the Admin here of the forum :)

Reactions: TwoFaces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads