Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Formation special offer the rest of September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenny said:
This is the chepeast offer I have seen for Seychelles companies. I have send you my order please execute my order.
Thank you for your order, they will take care of it in the sales asap.

steffano said:
Please confirm that all that we need for a legit Seychelles company is included in this package.
Yes exactly, all incorporation with apostille are included.

mert said:
Please exact link to take advantage of this offer, please?
Please submit a sales inquiry here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - just include the link to this offer and you will receive a proposal from us.

I got my offshore Seychelles company yesterday, registration number, company certificate and all other documents by scan, they also requested address and phone to courier the original docs. So far all seems very great.

Reactions: JohnLocke
marcel said:
what is the costs to close a Seychelles company if I don't need it any longer?
If you don't need your Seychelles company any longer and you don't have any bank account for the company you may simply avoid to renew the company so it will be deregistered sooner or later.

The fee to close a company / dissolve it, depends on the activity of the company and can range from EUR 250 to EUR 5000!

fei said:
I got my offshore Seychelles company yesterday, registration number, company certificate and all other documents by scan, they also requested address and phone to courier the original docs. So far all seems very great.
Thank you for your feed back, it's much appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with what you got so far.

dentel said:
How long before this offer expire?
Well it is a September offer, so do I need when it expires? :hello:

aage said:
Does it mean we can get a company registered for 459 euro? I'm confused it's very cheap I think.
Yes, you can see on page 1 what is included, this is a complete company including all original incorporation documents for the Seychelles company. Its a 100% legit offshore company.

larst said:
You got an order for a SC company, please go ahead:hello: Let's talk on skype if something is missing I think I send you everything required.
Thank you, you should get a reply from one of our sales team.

vadislav said:
So it is the last week this September promotion runs! What will be next months, same old fees as on your website?
I don't know anything about a new "special Offer" like this one, so you may rather order your company than be waiting for what happens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads