Our valued sponsor

Seychelles company with bearer shares and bank account?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Is it possible to register a Seychelles company with beare shares and to open a bank account?

I learned that it is possible when a Seychelles company is registered that it is possible to have beare shares, now in the banking applications I have seen so far I ready that you will have to inform the bank about the beneficial owner of the company and that the shares will need to be kept by the bank or certified accountants!

Isn't there ar bank where you can open a offshore bank account with a Seychelles company with bearer shares?

First of all, yes you can register a Seychelles company with bearer shares, however, we do not recommend that if you want a bank account for the company, almost any bank will require the shares to be hold by the bank this will also reveal your information in anyway... there are only a handful of banks which accept a bearer shares company and don't require the beneficial owner to place the shares with the bank, but those require very good references which are almost impossible for the majority to get.

Reactions: clemens
Agree, part of the International Banking laws, KYC and DD requirements.

I was in the same situation considering bearer shares. Today I understand why it is nonsense to incorporate the company with other than registered shares.

Reactions: clemens
Joe said:
Are only registered shares permitted?
No, it is up to you if you want registered shares (in the offshore jurisdictions that allow different types of shares) or if you want bearer shares, it makes just not really sense to register your company with bearer shares.

awakenes said:
How can a nominee director and shareholder change anything in regards to privacy and compared to bearer shares?
Becuase your name won't appear anywhere on a public register of companies if such exists in the offshore jurisdiction of your choice!

Latest Threads