Our valued sponsor

Seychelles corp + Cyprus banking secure and anonymous you think?

duran

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Reading lots and lots of information about a setup with an SC and CYP bank account to be some of the most secure and anonymous setups at all. What do you think is it or are there other offshore jurisdictions similar or close to that can protect your privacy?

So far I have not found something that can be compared to the Seychelles in regards to anonymity. Anguila has as far as I read also no public registrar of company owner ship so it may be well a valid entity.

Do you think Anguilla is better then Seychelles or should we only consider it as an alternative if we already have a SC corp?
I will try to setup an Anguilla corporation very soon and let you know how the process is, what privacy level is and how fast it is to setup a corporation.

I would like what you think about the seychelles company and cyprus banking setup, from reading the forum here the vast majority seems to have setup this structure and some even more times.

I would like what you think about the seychelles company and cyprus banking setup' date=' from reading the forum here the vast majority seems to have setup this structure and some even more times.[/quote']
It is a great setup for most internet business around. You will be surprised how easy it is to maintain your company and your day to day banking once it all is setup. In my country huge documentation burden exists just to take $100 out of the company, this is not the case in such setups. You just do it!!

Reactions: JohnLocke
May I ask wgat you found clemens?

Latest Threads