Our valued sponsor

Seychelles + Dubai business account

It would be important to know what business you are into? Your setup isn't the best when it comes to finding a merchant account since Seychelles companies are almost not accepted anywhere for payment processing unless you find a 3rd party payment processor.

We do music digital marketing. We sell Spotify services, music PR, digital marketing and Instagram services. But mostly we work with music. Can u explain something about 3rd payment processors? Or whats the best way to get money on my Dubai bank account, if we sell things in my website. Make private account on all these 2checkouts etc? With big client I can send invoice from bank, but our clients is in US, so everything take lot of time.

Can u explain something about 3rd payment processors?
There are 3rd party processors around I believe that still mix transactions with others. Means if you have a high risk / high CB ratio volume they will be able to mix it with other merchants volume to bring down the overall CB ratio or to hide where transactions are coming from.

You may approach Durango merchant service to ask if they have any options otherwise the below suggested can work for PayPal as well as many other merchant account services / payment service providers.
Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account = PayPal working ;)

Latest Threads