Our valued sponsor

Seychelles foundation for STO

silky

Jul 17, 2022
Tbilisi
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Here is my first post. I am looking for a way to establish a structure that would allow me to make security token offerings without an obligation to publish a prospectus (too costly for the type of projects we are planning to invest in).

I was thinking about incorporating a Seychelles foundation that would hold the shares from various IBC. The IBCs would be used to invest in real estate.

As the IBCs are not allowed to sell their shares to the public (issuing securities) then I am wondering if it would be legal to "tokenize" the foundation certificates instead of the shares of the IBC? In your opinion, would the foundation be able to raise capital (by selling tokens) that would be sent to the IBC to buy assets?

Anny thoughts about this structure?

Thanks for your help,

As the IBCs are not allowed to sell their shares to the public (issuing securities) then I am wondering if it would be legal to "tokenize" the foundation certificates instead of the shares of the IBC? In your opinion, would the foundation be able to raise capital (by selling tokens) that would be sent to the IBC to buy assets?

Anny thoughts about this structure?

Speak to a Seychelles lawyer.

Latest Threads