Our valued sponsor

Seychelles + Singapore bank account. Is it good for anonymity?

Leomilano

Offshore Agent
Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello there,

First post here, I always read all of you with huge pleasure.

I'll be very fast. I 'm from EU and have an ecommerce business, no physical goods.

I have chance to open a bank account in Singapore for a Seychelles company, is this a good set-up for anonimity? I know Singapore is trying to change his image of tax-heaven and has just made a deal with Germany.

Donyou think that using a Seychelles company will be enough to protect privacy?

I want to avoid dodgy caribbean banks and focus only on high ratings countries & banks.

Thanks for sharing your opinions guys

Leomilano said:
Hello there,
First post here, I always read all of you with huge pleasure.

I'll be very fast. I 'm from EU and have an ecommerce business, no physical goods.

I have chance to open a bank account in Singapore for a Seychelles company, is this a good set-up for anonimity?
Yes. But it will be more difficult to obtain the bank account in Singapore using only a Seychelles based company. It will be much easier to open the Singapore bank account if you have a Singapore company (which in turn is owned by the Seychelles company).

Is it better to have a signapore company and bank account or hong kong company and bank account? (In both cases the company would be owned by Seychelles company.)

I'm trying to decide between Signapore -vs- Hong Kong.

Thanks!

Better for what purpose? They are both highly developed banking jurisdictions with modern banks and excellent savings and investment opportunities.

Generally speaking, Hong Kong banks tend to be more open to companies in the Seychelles and other IBC jurisdictions and require lower minimum balances.

Zqq said:
Better for what purpose? They are both highly developed banking jurisdictions with modern banks and excellent savings and investment opportunities.
Generally speaking, Hong Kong banks tend to be more open to companies in the Seychelles and other IBC jurisdictions and require lower minimum balances.
I agree. You will have more difficulty with a Singapore bank