Our valued sponsor

So I ordered my Seychelles IBC and now I want a Panama company to own.

Anyway good luck with your business I do hope you find what you are looking for.
It seems I indeed are in the process to find what I'm looking for to setup the proper offshore Company structure for my business venture. Actually I'm speaking with Bank of Anguilla to provide banking for my Belize and upcoming Mauritius Company.

It seems I indeed are in the process to find what I'm looking for to setup the proper offshore Company structure for my business venture. Actually I'm speaking with Bank of Anguilla to provide banking for my Belize and upcoming Mauritius Company.
Let us know your outcome if you don't mind or at least tell us a little about cons and pros.

Reactions: happyjohn
Sure I don't mind. I setup a Seychelles Foundation, owning a Panama corp that owns a Seychelles corp that owns a Cyprus corp which I'm using for Trading Worldwide! has been costly and a Little complicated to setup, but it Works as I hope it woud do!

Reactions: zoomer and alain
Nice Setup, Trust and Foundation could both have been located in the Seychelles if you ask me. You would have been able to reduce the costs and get even a more "tight" protection level!

You sure' date=' both Trust and Foundation in the same country? What is it that let you think it rise the level of privacy protection?[/quote']
Please can someone give some details about this structure? I would like to learn more about it.

Reactions: alain and happyjohn
If you are using the search field on this forum you may find a lot of information about this topic as well as suggestions and ideas to how you can structure your offshore asset protection entity, just a friendly advise :)

Please can someone give some details about this structure? I would like to learn more about it.
If you have some sort of large business, holding or Investment Company doing 6 figures amounts you could consider to setup a Foundation or Trust to hold shares in your offshore corps. You would get a factor 100 in asset protection doing so. As Admin pointed out you want to do some more research on the forum also on Google!

You sure' date=' both Trust and Foundation in the same country? What is it that let you think it rise the level of privacy protection?[/quote']
There are lots of information about this topic, you can find articles as well as other posts on this forum to figure out why a Offshore Trust and Foundation has the power everyone is looking for. What's important to know is that a Trust or Foundation can't be used for regular trading as some may think. You can safe of money, move properties into the entity or hold copyrights and other intangible rights.

Thanks averagejoe, the problem is that I would like to know an answer to my question specific because I'm confused if it really is what I want to setup or if there is any other entity "form" that I want to look into.

Reactions: clemens
How do I go about to let my Seychelles IBC to be owned by a Panama company or maybe Panama foundation? I have not registered anything in Panama yet so I seek advise.
And this is a problem for you because of? I don't understand why you don't just transfer the shares of the Seychelles company to the Panama entity. That's as simple as nothing and it is even TAX FREE, compared to European companies where this is a very difficult process and most often taxed then in your case it is easy. Just do it ;)

And this is a problem for you because of? I don't understand why you don't just transfer the shares of the Seychelles company to the Panama entity. That's as simple as nothing and it is even TAX FREE, compared to European companies where this is a very difficult process and most often taxed then in your case it is easy. Just do it ;)
As you already made your point. I'm used to be taxed with such transferes in my country that's why I'm asking and are surprised to learn that it is not the case with offshore entities as those in question. Thank you all for clarification in this matter it has been very helpful.

Yes there are in some 3rd countries and regulated countries like the USA. With most offshore banks you sign a letter that will excempt you from paying any tax / witholding tax!

There are lots of information about this topic, you can find articles as well as other posts on this forum to figure out why a Offshore Trust and Foundation has the power everyone is looking for. What's important to know is that a Trust or Foundation can't be used for regular trading as some may think. You can safe of money, move properties into the entity or hold copyrights and other intangible rights.
I can't find fully documented setup here on the forum so I send you a PM to learn to understand how I can setup this structure. My budget is 5K euro I hope it is sufficient to setup everything.