Our valued sponsor

So I ordered my Seychelles IBC and now I want a Panama company to own.

That's of the best setups I have seen and be operating for privacy purposes. Foundation in the Seychelles and a Trust fully operated by 3rd party in Cyprus!
I totally agree with you, if you have the budget to setup a Foundation and trust and from there operate your regular IBC's it makes everything much more flexible in tax and privacy matters,

I totally agree with you, if you have the budget to setup a Foundation and trust and from there operate your regular IBC's it makes everything much more flexible in tax and privacy matters,
Do you have such an setup? If so can you confirm what the total costs are to setup a foundation and trust owning a Seychelles IBC?

Reactions: happyjohn
I'm not going to reveal what setup I have exactly, but the total costs for it is roughly 8000 Euro was a Little difficult to get setup even if I got great support from Admin's sales support. Today I'm happy to have spend time & Money on it!

I'm not going to reveal what setup I have exactly' date=' but the total costs for it is roughly 8000 Euro was a Little difficult to get setup even if I got great support from Admin's sales support. Today I'm happy to have spend time & Money on it![/quote']
You mind to send me an PM about you setup? maybe we can discuss various setups or compare each others to find an even better solution that can benefit all of us :)

If you have some sort of large business, holding or Investment Company doing 6 figures amounts you could consider to setup a Foundation or Trust to hold shares in your offshore corps. You would get a factor 100 in asset protection doing so. As Admin pointed out you want to do some more research on the forum also on Google!
The Trust & Foundation model in the Seychelles is one of the tightest and best setups to stay anonymous overall!! I have yet to see something that will be better dind't find it so far.

Reactions: alain
The Trust & Foundation model in the Seychelles is one of the tightest and best setups to stay anonymous overall!! I have yet to see something that will be better dind't find it so far.
It's working indeed pretty good and was "easy" to setup compared to other offshore jurisdictions. Only the costs are pretty high if you ask me I find it a little over priced anyway I'm happy :)

Thanks averagejoe' date=' the problem is that I would like to know an answer to my question specific because I'm confused if it really is what I want to setup or if there is any other entity "form" that I want to look into.[/quote']
I would not consider Panama Company formation at any point any longer, the time is over where you can use this jurisdiction for anything useful.

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
I would not consider Panama Company formation at any point any longer, the time is over where you can use this jurisdiction for anything useful.
Panama as an offshore jurisdiction seems indeed to be over. Some may want to look into different jurisdictions like Anguilla, Costa Rica, Seychelles and so on. There are still offshore jurisdictions worth to look into.

Reactions: happyjohn and alain
Panama as an offshore jurisdiction seems indeed to be over. Some may want to look into different jurisdictions like Anguilla, Costa Rica, Seychelles and so on. There are still offshore jurisdictions worth to look into.
Now it is defiantly over anyone still speculating in the Panama company formation is either stupid or lives under a rock. With all what is going on there I wouldn't at all costs avoid this offshore jurisdiction, it is dead finally!

Reactions: JohnLocke
It has been a long time since it was over with Panama company formation. There are so many other offshore jurisdictions better than Panama.

Latest Threads