Our valued sponsor

So I ordered my Seychelles IBC and now I want a Panama company to own.

Yes sure it is possible but it is the wrong order, the paramount company/entity would always be incorporated first then the trading / asset holding company. Now you will face additional costs doing so.

How do I go about to let my Seychelles IBC to be owned by a Panama company or maybe Panama foundation? I have not registered anything in Panama yet so I seek advise.
You may already sorted this out, the simplest way is to transfer your shares of the SC Company to the Panama corp. a simple and easy task to do.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you all for your replies. After so many years I got something in my inbox that somone replied to my thread at this forum, I did not visit this forum for all the years but I' back now! :)

I sorted all out and doing well with my business and offshore structure which is actually hold in the Seychelles by a Foundation, a Trust in Panama and operating by several IBC's in Belize, Cyprus, Seychelles, BVI, UK and Isle of Man.

I'm doing around 200k / month so business is going well I must agree.

Reactions: alain
What are your future plans to extend this setup ? Just curios nothing else.

What mistake did you made and what are you doing today?
Sorry, haven't visited this forum for a long time!

My mistake was to incorporate a BVI company with the wrong agnt, problems started when I wanted to renew the company they vanished, never replied nor did I got my company renewed because every other agent I asked was asking for additional documents like certificate of good standing!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yeah ofcourse I'm happy with my setup.. me and my partner have spend lot's of money and time to get it all setup the way we wanted. We are thankful to the help we got on the way through the process.
Can you tell us what setup you have today? I have only a Seychelles corp with banking today. Looking into some new business where I will need to form new companies, offshore ofcourse :)

Reactions: alain and JohnLocke
Can you tell us what setup you have today? I have only a Seychelles corp with banking today. Looking into some new business where I will need to form new companies, offshore ofcourse :)
If you don't mind, please share your structure or a similar structure.

Does anyone think that the best setups and offshore company structures get shared on a public forum :D - sorry to say so but I don't believe this to happen.
I don't mind to share what plans I have for our Company structure. But I do mind to explain it once it is setup :)

Reactions: alain