Our valued sponsor

Sole Trader/ECOM needs help

Semma

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi folks,

I'm about to go crazy :( I made like 1 year vacation and didnt work, some banks now want proof of income for the last 6 months.
Also I changed my residency to Cyprus and de-registred from Germany.

To open paypal I need a CY IBAN and to use any merchant CY IBAN too.

What to do ? I wrote 7 banks today and I still have a valid German Bank Account with a couple thousand Euros on it...
Ah also have Rental agreement for 12 months, water, electriricy, wifi so on.
Isn't there a online solution, don't want to beg the banks to give me a IBAN, also dont want to wait for weeks now.

To open paypal I need a CY IBAN and to use any merchant CY IBAN too.

If Paypal said this report them:mad:. Iban discrimination is against EU Law. Countries within SEPA area are obligated to accept any IBAN from any SEPA member country. They cannot discriminate against foreign iban's which would be a violation of Article 9(2) of the SEPA Regulation (Regulation (EU) No 260/2012).

Reactions: BSA and John Morris
If you use Cyprus as Country I only can continue with Cyprus Phone Number and Bank Account, also this article is mention it:

Bank of Cyprus Hotline Women said like she wants tax satements of the last 6 months so on, I'm a bit confused.
I had no income or work for the last year so I don't know if this will be an issue for the other banks.
Also have reference letter of my bank.

Latest Threads