Offshore Bank Accounts
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Solution for many VCC

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Zakaneutro

Hey,

I´m searching for a VCC Issuer with the purpose of creating as many VCC as possible, I was trying to setup a account on movo.cash , but it seemed like last time I checked they don´t take any new clients. So three services I´m about to try out in the near future are Revolut Business , Bunq & Privacy , I would like to know from you guys if anyone has some past experience good/bad with those services or has came across any better alternatives , I really like the movo.cash concept , but apparently I couldn´t create an account and looking at there support site it stated they temporarily stopped taking new clients. So yeah , sole purpose should be creating a good amount of VCC as cost efficient as possible , so EMI like Advcash are no option due to higher card fees. Although anonymity is great , I plan to do kyc with my real data as the usage of the cards is in the white/grey area so if you might come around a service that has extreme kyc restrictions , but provides a good quantity of cards please let me know.

I appreciate any feedback

cyprusbanker

Corporate Services
Business Angel
first, ask @Admin to move your thread to get good answers.

AdvCash will not allow you to setup VCC on mass.

I know there was a provider advertising around here for some time ago, but can't remember him any longer.

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts