Our valued sponsor

Solution for many VCC

Zakaneutro

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Hey,

I´m searching for a VCC Issuer with the purpose of creating as many VCC as possible, I was trying to setup a account on movo.cash , but it seemed like last time I checked they don´t take any new clients. So three services I´m about to try out in the near future are Revolut Business , Bunq & Privacy , I would like to know from you guys if anyone has some past experience good/bad with those services or has came across any better alternatives , I really like the movo.cash concept , but apparently I couldn´t create an account and looking at there support site it stated they temporarily stopped taking new clients. So yeah , sole purpose should be creating a good amount of VCC as cost efficient as possible , so EMI like Advcash are no option due to higher card fees. Although anonymity is great , I plan to do kyc with my real data as the usage of the cards is in the white/grey area so if you might come around a service that has extreme kyc restrictions , but provides a good quantity of cards please let me know.

I appreciate any feedback

Reactions: troubled soul
Hey, I did my research for some months and haven't found any reliable option , @Admin , it might be possible to move my thread and get some feedback on that topic? As I feel like the past good Plattforms vanished , I`ve found a Swedish Fintech Company called "Juni" it would be a perfect fit(maybe that's a good one for some of you guys) but unfortunately they not available in Malta & Germany.

Best Regards
Zaka

How many cards and for what purpose?
I know you said as many as possible but are we talking a hundred, a thousand, thousands monthly?
Single use or reloadable?
I was actually thinking of getting into that business sometime in the future.

Hey James thanks for your feedback,

I think a hundred would definitely be a solid number for the beginning , reloadable would be a nice plus but it's not a must have.
Main purpose would be the launching of Ad Campaigns on various networks.

Regards Zaka

Hey James thanks for your feedback,

I think a hundred would definitely be a solid number for the beginning , reloadable would be a nice plus but it's not a must have.
Main purpose would be the launching of Ad Campaigns on various networks.

Regards Zaka
Just took a look, couldnt sign up as Im in the USA. Ive looked at accounts here such as privacy, bento, etc but never got to testing them. They are US accounts if that works for you.
netspend has an issuing platform as well, but again it may only be for US individuals and not sure of its limits. Personals have 6 VCC at a time I believe business can create any amount. Waiting for my card to arrive to activate that if your interested in testing any of them out for me. Edit bc it looks like Netspend has a physical card disbursement system. Which certainly might be great for other uses.

Last edited:
Hey James,

no unfortunately I can't use those mentioned above Privacy sounds really like a great product , but it would be lot of effort and unsafe to set it up for me as they don't take clients outside the US as far as I know.
@OP whats the average amount per VCC your looking at?

If loading up VCC for small amounts, i would suggest you get a VCC platform that enables you fund the platform and create VCCs with the total funds available on the platform...

Latest Threads