Our valued sponsor

Someone using Exodus.io ?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Some time ago I read about Exodus.io and many other crupto exchange services and programs. I chose the Ledger hardware wallet at that time. It works super well for me but I miss a somewhat better graphical user interface. I've installed Exodus on my desktop right now, it looks cool and gives a quick overview of all one's coins.

Is it safe enough to use and does anyone have any problems with that program / wallet? I have some thousands of euro coins that I would rather not lose just because I have to try something new.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have been using Exodus since 2016 and have never had any problems with it. Their UI is super cool and very manageable and it is super easy to switch from one crypto to another.

I installed the EXODUS on my iPhone yesterday for the first time. First I thought it would be very complicated because of the 12 word phrases I had to enter and I thought I needed to do alot of stuff to get it work. Anyway it was different.

All I did was to download and install the APP on my phone and then enter the 12 words, wola it was in there, really cool and took less than 2 min.

great wallet for exchanging XRP to BTC and other crypto without fees. Thank you people here in thread to let me know about it..
At the moment where all cryptos are going straight up they are very useful and handy for me.. use them for trading fast on a different level then the known professionals around here using highly advanced platforms which I don't understand anyway.

Thank you for the information, after more than 4 years I have never seen what you describe here @The BB

Latest Threads