Our valued sponsor

Source of funds for 50btc needed

Latvian passport yes, living in Spain for 6 yrs
wait wait, at first you should be sure at which country you are a tax resident, as I understand you never asked LV tax office (VID) to revoke your tax residency and in Spain also not registered as tax resident but lived there full time so legally should be considered Spanish tax resident by Spanish laws, before you proceed any further with moving funds you should fix this or you can make just more problems. I'm also from LV (jā jā)) and know what exactly need to be done as I did it myself. Your best option would be to get tax residency certificate in country with territorial taxation system or 0 income tax country (such as UAE), and you need to get official document from LV VID that you are not tax resident in LV, and only then you are in a safe position to move further. If you are ready to move here to Thailand(territorial taxation system country) for half - 1 year, I can maybe provide some service and guide you through everything including from LV side step by step to get things done 100% correctly, can Telegram me @terek3000

You can liquidate almost at the same speed that you purchase on the first place, it’s a cycle, someone else will come with cash at hand looking to insert such into the system , hence justifying…

But it doesn’t work via the same terms on the free market, those that handle such , can guarantee also a steady flow of market demand and supply.

Easy.

As far as investigations go, it doesn’t happen that easily unless you step someone toes or act as a flamboyant douche* publicly, attracting attention

Ok, so - I have sent you my usdt + legal fees for whatever it was needed. 2 weeks passed and I still have nothing on my account. Just want to notify the public regarding overall progress and your results.

Reactions: MarkusM
Ok, so - I have sent you my usdt + legal fees for whatever it was needed. 2 weeks passed and I still have nothing on my account. Just want to notify the public regarding overall progress and your results.
@Surebets, have you notified @James Spader !! and sent in screenshots of chat??

I am exchanging USDT to my Halifax and Transferwise account, equity one was supposed to execute payment from an “investment management services” company. There is supposed to be 6 payments, but as of now still nothing on any of the above mentioned accounts.
So you have USDT, you sent USDT to equity one who was supposed to send you fiat on your accounts, correct?
2 weeks is too long for this kind of service, it should be done in 2-3 days max.
How much did you pay for the service? Did you arrange proper documentation for your bank?

I am exchanging USDT to my Halifax and Transferwise account, equity one was supposed to execute payment from an “investment management services” company. There is supposed to be 6 payments, but as of now still nothing on any of the above mentioned accounts.
@Surebets

the precise solution to that would ought to be a fully verified crypto EMI setup+ physical bank.

send your USDT to EMI, USDT would be Transfered as Fiat Wire directly to bank acct attached to the EMI.
and subsequently onwards transfer to Halifax or Wise via Wire facility of attached bank.

an additional scenario would be Swapping The USDT on EMI ramp via P2P, and receiving payments into your wise.

from wise you send to your halifax accts.

Reactions: clemens
what service have you been using... I don't understand it?

So you have USDT, you sent USDT to equity one who was supposed to send you fiat on your accounts, correct?
2 weeks is too long for this kind of service, it should be done in 2-3 days max.
How much did you pay for the service? Did you arrange proper documentation for your bank?
The fee was 3.9%
Yes, all proper docs were arranged, but payments never took place. ;)

@Surebets

the precise solution to that would ought to be a fully verified crypto EMI setup+ physical bank.

send your USDT to EMI, USDT would be Transfered as Fiat Wire directly to bank acct attached to the EMI.
and subsequently onwards transfer to Halifax or Wise via Wire facility of attached bank.

an additional scenario would be Swapping The USDT on EMI ramp via P2P, and receiving payments into your wise.

from wise you send to your halifax accts.
I think one of the options is to use a crypto wallet that provides you a dedicated IBAN, and doesn’t bother much which amounts of fiat you need.

I confirm: peanuts. A % remains a % whatever the amount is.
And normally the minimum amount for such transactions is 100k. Perhaps you can negotiate a bit for amounts over $1m.
Anyway, better to pay 8% than 100% (while thinking you are paying 3.9%).
Just to clarify: I wasn’t trying to save on commissions, and yep - I agree, better to pay 8% instead of 100% ;) If you are familiar with exchanges in Riga, that’s usually 3-5% for fiat->crypto, cash to crypto.

But in my case, i couldn’t find the proper provider to do the “source of funds” along the way, besides just selling usdt.

Just to clarify: I wasn’t trying to save on commissions, and yep - I agree, better to pay 8% instead of 100% ;) If you are familiar with exchanges in Riga, that’s usually 3-5% for fiat->crypto, cash to crypto.

But in my case, i couldn’t find the proper provider to do the “source of funds” along the way, besides just selling usdt.
I am paying usdt and I want to receive 10mln € of fiat to my personal account coming from “investment activities” with proofs.
Most of “mentors” and consultants here looks like don’t have any experience with that, and are operating only in “theory”

3-5% is for “normal” exchanges. This was not a normal one.

I am very familiar with Riga. Sorry for you that you ended up with the wrong guys.

Most of “mentors” and consultants here looks like don’t have any experience with that, and are operating only in “theory”
Do you really think someone with knowledge in this type of business is going to advertise it openly here?
Forget about everyone who advertises openly such services.

Take your time and read a bit who is legally allowed to help all the hnwi in such a situation. No need to loose your money here.

Latest Threads