Our valued sponsor

Stripe application

yngmind

Mentor Group Gold
Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hey folks, who applied to stripe recently have they asked you many questions about supplier etc and what country are from?

I heard that US, Canada, Europe get easily approved, other countries considered as high risk and stripe asking too many questions even if you have us/uk company

thanks

Hey folks, who applied to stripe recently have they asked you many questions about supplier etc and what country are from?
UK Ltd, they didn't ask for questions so fra, opened an account 2 months ago, so far nothing. monthly volume is only ~15K

Stripe has closed my two accounts in April which are connected to my E-commerce store just because some payment were suspected be fraudulent in the account of each store so they email me they can continue offer the service because my site is considered to be a high risk

Stripe has closed my two accounts in April which are connected to my E-commerce store just because some payment were suspected be fraudulent in the account of each store so they email me they can continue offer the service because my site is considered to be a high risk

Sucks to hear that. I am about to open an account with Stripe for my e-com business. Did you do something"high-risk" like dropshipping by any chance? Why would your account be closed if some of your customers tried to pay fraudulently, Stripe should go after the people??

Sucks to hear that. I am about to open an account with Stripe for my e-com business. Did you do something"high-risk" like dropshipping by any chance? Why would your account be closed if some of your customers tried to pay fraudulently, Stripe should go after the people??
Yes, my site is drop shipping site but not sure if the buyer was fraud.

The moment stripe notified me of high risk payment that same moment the account was closes

Latest Threads