Our valued sponsor

Stucked with Cambodian banking system. Any alternative ?

Apsara

Jul 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
I am located in Cambodia where I opened up a natural cosmetics and supplements physical+online shop.
the banking system is very underdeveloped for online business here and there is no PayPal linked to any Cambodian banks.. And the 3 banks that offer payment gateway are rather picky and refuse to deal with me as they consider ginger or Curcuma powder pills as pharmaceutical products...
My question is: is there an easy solution to open up a bank account somewhere which can be linked to paypal and stripe account and where the tax and bureaucracy are rather low?
Thank you for your advice.
Have a great day!

Hello,
I am located in Cambodia where I opened up a natural cosmetics and supplements physical+online shop.
the banking system is very underdeveloped for online business here and there is no PayPal linked to any Cambodian banks.. And the 3 banks that offer payment gateway are rather picky and refuse to deal with me as they consider ginger or Curcuma powder pills as pharmaceutical products...
My question is: is there an easy solution to open up a bank account somewhere which can be linked to paypal and stripe account and where the tax and bureaucracy are rather low?
Thank you for your advice.
Have a great day!

Hey,

In this kind of Situation you are, There Is a Lot of way out! You could easily set Up a Good Standing STEALTH PayPal & EMI account from one of the EU Or AUSTRALIA! and Then attach them together and request for the EMI Debit card to be Forwarded to you for ATM Withdrawal, You could also Link your Local Bank account to the EMI for Withdrawal. (Stealth PayPal ===> EMI ===> ATM Withdrawal with EMI Card or U Request withdrawal to your Local Bank Account!... If you do Not know how to go about it, Let me know! Maybe i could be of Help. BTW the whole Process isn't too complicated!

Reactions: Andrew Gooden

YES, Sure! You Could Open up a Bank Account In the US, Chase, TD, Wells Fargo etc. and Its also Possible to Open Up account with some Reputable Bank Alternative in the UK, Thinkmoney and Uaccount Works Great with PayPal!

Simply set up an account like Transferwise or a reputable EMI online bank or wallet and have the money you make online go to those accounts. The money you make in your physical resident goes to your Cambodia bank.
In so doing you will have two source of finance. However, it is advisable that you open more than one EMI account as it is not wise to keep the money you make online in one place. Good luck!

Latest Threads