Our valued sponsor

Tax residence help

Obelix

Jul 20, 2020
Visit site
Im from Spain, have tax residence in Spain
Trade with crypto.
On past crypto to fiat did in person, but need prepare to do with bank.
I opened in Georgia bank account but i opened with my address (spanish address), im not happy about that if one day bank inform tax residence countrie
All crypto exchange i use ( kraken, bitstamp, Coinbase.....) register under my name with bill as proof of residence its mine (Spain), afraid exchange start to inform countrie.
Im thinking and idea would like comments
Continue as tax residence in Spain and pay here tax, but have a tin (tax residence) in other countrie, just as paper to register in bank account and exchanges, so if the inform will do it not to spain
Good idea? comments welcome
Can not do taxes on the paper countrie? i have a option to have tin (tax residence) in cryprus, its good? people think other countrie better?
Thx for help

Georgia is not part of CRS, however don't sharing automatic information doesn't mean they don't report you on request. If you want to avoid taxes, make a physical move, otherwise you have risks of being hunt when the tax bill is too high.

Reactions: khinkali
Georgia is not part of CRS, however don't sharing automatic information doesn't mean they don't report you on request. If you want to avoid taxes, make a physical move, otherwise you have risks of being hunt when the tax bill is too high.
Understand and thx, but if i register in exchanges crypto as tax residence in another countrie (not mine) perphas never info will come to mine