Our valued sponsor

Thank you for assistance for my offshore company setup.

bugeja

Offshore Agent
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just left the chat with one of your Live chat operators.

Thank you for all your assistance. Now I understand how most of operations will work through Cyprus company.

1) Currently, I’ll speak with my suppliers and tell them that I need invoice or confirmations for the goods which they sell for me, because currently it is an issue for me and a reason why I cannot start incorporating Cyprus company right now, as I am not getting invoices/confirmations on the biggest part of goods which I purchase from my current suppliers. I am thinking how to overcome this issue, if you have any ideas please advise.

2) For my Belize IBC I have bank account in Riga-Lativa, in Rietumu bank. Some time ago Allan (Heritage Internatinal Inc) today he vanished, recommended me this bank, however I can’t tell that I am very happy with them. Their operational fees are high enough, and even if you do not use your bank account, they charge you 50EUR monthly. But I suppose that they work quite well with paypal and this is a reason why Allan suggested them. Because as from my experience, not all Baltic Banks works well with paypal. Due to most of my suppliers are based in Latvia, it still would be better to open bank account in Latvia. Speaking about own privacy, it would be still probably not to go with home banks based in Lithuania.

3) Have received and reviewed your proposal. Thank you, all correct, will get all through to you today.

Reactions: JohnLocke
1) Currently, I’ll speak with my suppliers and tell them that I need invoice or confirmations for the goods which they sell for me, because currently it is an issue for me and a reason why I cannot start incorporating Cyprus company right now, as I am not getting invoices/confirmations on the biggest part of goods which I purchase from my current suppliers. I am thinking how to overcome this issue, if you have any ideas please advise.
Really? It's unusually and only hardly to believe that you don't get any Invoices from your suppliers if they are covering the majority of bought goods.

Latest Threads