Our valued sponsor

The best way to transfer money without trace?!

sonato

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 15, 2010
Visit site
As you already may have read then I signed up for the mentor group gold a few days ago. I have been reading my hole way through all the threads and posts there, and still reading, it is massive information.

I put a lot of work into getting documents and following the instructions there to stay totally anonymous in Cyberworld, all good so far, companies are setup others still pending the same for bank accounts / EMI's.

What would you say is the best way to transfer money without trace? Use bitcoin or other crypto to send to an crypto friendly EMI exchange it there and send the money to another anonymous bank or EMI to finally withdraw it? this way you won't leave trailing logs anywhere or at least they won't be traceable to me.

Or is there a better way of doing it?

Reactions: burden
Few anonymous fellows on MG
As you already may have read then I signed up for the mentor group gold a few days ago. I have been reading my hole way through all the threads and posts there, and still reading, it is massive information.

I put a lot of work into getting documents and following the instructions there to stay totally anonymous in Cyberworld, all good so far, companies are setup others still pending the same for bank accounts / EMI's.

What would you say is the best way to transfer money without trace? Use bitcoin or other crypto to send to an crypto friendly EMI exchange it there and send the money to another anonymous bank or EMI to finally withdraw it? this way you won't leave trailing logs anywhere or at least they won't be traceable to me.

Or is there a better way of doing it?

Maybe an anonymous service provider in the MG could suggest, the execution would require the use of banking insiders and would sure cost a penny to make it untraceable.

sorry, if you followed my other threads and posts you could see that I'm already setup a few EMI's, companies and payment processors with the great information found in the MG forums, was tricky indeed but possible. I just don't wanted to repeat myself in each thread, now I'm doing :D

Reactions: burden

Latest Threads