Our valued sponsor

There is a rumour of FTX insolvency

11 Hours With Sam Bankman-Fried: Inside the Bahamian Penthouse After FTX’s Fall

LOL, Future fraudster can learn so many things from this guy....This guy is master manipulator .......I do not know why Major media outlet fell for his BS.....Now says that he 'misaccounted' $8 billion after FTX customers wired money to hedge fund Alameda and the cash was counted twice....total BS......He is not running exchange...He is running a ponzi scheme

Attachments

• As FTX Collapsed, Sam Bankman-Fried's Bahamas Penthouse Was Thrown Into Chaos - Bloomberg.pdf
    566.2 KB · Views: 6
LOL, Future fraudster can learn so many things from this guy....This guy is master manipulator .......I do not know why Major media outlet fell for his BS.....Now says that he 'misaccounted' $8 billion after FTX customers wired money to hedge fund Alameda and the cash was counted twice....total BS......He is not running exchange...He is running a ponzi scheme

Haha! It's a ponzi tulip-mania sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: troubled soul
@magicmat as you have presumably read, that comment follows some "if"s. FTT was supported by millions dollars per week at the time, and now has no apparent purpose.

So who is buying FTT? It is still trading a few $million per day on Binance, even though nobody apart from SBF seems to be talking about resurrecting FTX as a trading business

Given the frozen assets it isn't FTX or Alameda. So why is FTT up 5% in the last dozen days? Why has it been up 10% to even 25% at several times the last week or so? I can't see the buyers' motivation at this point.

So who is buying FTT? It is still trading a few $million per day on Binance, even though nobody apart from SBF seems to be talking about resurrecting FTX as a trading business

I suspect it is mostly trading bots.

They'll let you trade dirty underwear on Binance if you can make it profitable for them.

I suspect it is mostly trading bots.

But who programs a bot with the goal of "lets buy a few $million of FTT"? If it's your own capital then you'd just throw money away, unless you believe that momentum traders are going to dive into FTT which seems a stretch.

The spikes look more like pump groups. For example if someone Telegrammed a deepfake video of Elon announcing his FTX aquisition.

But who programs a bot with the goal of "lets buy a few $million of FTT"? If it's your own capital then you'd just throw money away, unless you believe that momentum traders are going to dive into FTT which seems a stretch.

I didn't say the bots weren't owned by Binance itself.

Don't worry. The numbers aren't FAKU. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: khinkali
SBF will not go to jail simply because FTX US is solvent and the one who "bancrupted" is FTX Bahamas company for international clients. Bahamas will not prosecute for this because they got hundred millions investments in Bahamas and US is only interested about US investors

Reactions: troubled soul

FTX Founder Sam Bankman-Fried, Who Lost $14.5 billion In A Day, Arrested

Fj0Ln_AXEAItRJO.jpg

Last edited: