Our valued sponsor

Trading Forex under Offshore Structure (SVG or SEYC)

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Dear team
I hope this post find you well.

The purpose of this thread is about asking about your general advice about where to set up an international investment company but first let me explain my situation.

I live in a latin corrupted country with high taxes and no initiative for entrepreneurs like me.

I trade the forex market as individual and work with some clients under LPOA (Letter power of attorney) ONLY for executing trades, open and close trades... not managing, not using third-parties funds etc...

Now, I want to apply for a caribbean citizenship but before doing that I would like to set up an offshore company so I can show government what I have been doing this whole time, not under my name but in the name of my company.

So I was making researching about which jurisdictions can allow me to do this without applying for brokerage license or management license, things I don't need because I am not going to act as broker provider, securities dealer etc.

The jurisdictions I found was: Saint Vincent and Grenadines LLC and Seychelles IBC and banks in Switzerland, Belize, St Lucia, Dominica, EMI UK and Lithuania however banks is not what I principally am asking for.

The process is like this: I am going to put my own capital, trade my own capital when openning a corporate account with a most well recognize broker with seggregated bank in Australia, charge comissions for POA, withdraw some earnings to pay my salary as director, grow the the capital and purchase the citizenship by investment under that company.

So these are the questions:
1. Why Seychelles incorporation is cheaper than St Vincent?
2. According to my situation, which jurisdiction "may be" better for me and why? ( I am not gonna use nominal services)
3. According to banks, which jurisdiction "may be" not accepted from those offshore banking jurisdictions? I mean, Will they discriminate my SVG than Seychelles or the opposite or it doesn't matter?
4. Suggestions are welcome.

This is an start-up project, starting as low as 2.500 USD for capital. (but the goal is to grow it up....). I will start with EMI and once I got 50k, I can move to bigger banks, this is not a problem.

Finally, I want to let clear I don't live in a blacklisted country, thankfully Australia and my country aren't blacklisted, so don't worry about this.

Thank you so much for your kindly suggestions.

Best regards,.

Answer to your questions:

1. Why Seychelles incorporation is cheaper than St Vincent?
It is just about goverment fees. Non of this 2 jurisdictions will work well for what you want to do.

2. According to my situation, which jurisdiction "may be" better for me and why? ( I am not gonna use nominal services)
None of mentioned

3. According to banks, which jurisdiction "may be" not accepted from those offshore banking jurisdictions? I mean, Will they discriminate my SVG than Seychelles or the opposite or it doesn't matter?
None reasonable bank will accept company from Seychelles nor SVG

4. Suggestions are welcome.

Trading with someone else money based on POA is activity which requires a license in any civilized country.

None serious financial institution will consider you in this situation..