Our valued sponsor

Traditional Bank for Crypto User

thelovers

Mar 3, 2023
UAE
Visit site
Greetings all,

I was desperately searching for a good and stable traditional bank account that I could use as a cash deposit. I've seen that EMIs lock users out of their platforms too often and I needed insurance on the money. The money comes from crypto but it's 100% clean. What would you suggest? I'm an EU citizen. Thank you very much!

Reactions: troubled soul
Greetings all,

I was desperately searching for a good and stable traditional bank account that I could use as a cash deposit. I've seen that EMIs lock users out of their platforms too often and I needed insurance on the money. The money comes from crypto but it's 100% clean. What would you suggest? I'm an EU citizen. Thank you very much!
Well, admittedly recently i had a low 4 figure withdrawal from a regulated exchange, to a regulated bank, to give the funds to a friend who has fallen on hard times, a bank i've been with (but don't use these days) since 06.

Funds (account) now appears 'frozen/blocked'.

Historically that account had salaries, income and everything else going through with a long history and relationship with the bank.

So there really is no telling.

---

Should add routed initially through my go-to European bank, and they reverted it (both FCA regulated) - sent an email saying they don't take deposits from the specific 'exchange', so thought ok, will fire up the old bank account from years ago, had withdrawn stock returns into it last year only real time it had been used since '18.

Deposited funds, stated xxx funds inc pending, tried to send to friend (couldn't) thought perhaps a bug or 12 hr hold, then logged in and on internal transfers gives operation not allowed and a code, on external transfers sais can not be done at this time.

So I guess frozen *unsure*.

Nature of the post - verify (pre-verify with exchange and bank before depositing).

BANCO DE INVESTIMENTO GLOBAL S.A.
Banco L.J. Carregosa, SA
Swissquote Bank SA
Dukascopy Bank SA
Maerki Baumann & Co. AG
InCore Bank AG
TradeStation

Hope this helps...
Thank you very much, I'll do some research on those

Well, admittedly recently i had a low 4 figure withdrawal from a regulated exchange, to a regulated bank, to give the funds to a friend who has fallen on hard times, a bank i've been with (but don't use these days) since 06.

Funds (account) now appears 'frozen/blocked'.

Historically that account had salaries, income and everything else going through with a long history and relationship with the bank.

So there really is no telling.

---

Should add routed initially through my go-to European bank, and they reverted it (both FCA regulated) - sent an email saying they don't take deposits from the specific 'exchange', so thought ok, will fire up the old bank account from years ago, had withdrawn stock returns into it last year only real time it had been used since '18.

Deposited funds, stated xxx funds inc pending, tried to send to friend (couldn't) thought perhaps a bug or 12 hr hold, then logged in and on internal transfers gives operation not allowed and a code, on external transfers sais can not be done at this time.

So I guess frozen *unsure*.

Nature of the post - verify (pre-verify with exchange and bank before depositing).
Damn, and are they f*****g you with the withdrawal process? I wish you good luck and I hope you can resolve this. My main concern over EMIs is about the insurance...

Thank you very much, I'll do some research on those

Damn, and are they f*****g you with the withdrawal process? I wish you good luck and I hope you can resolve this. My main concern over EMIs is about the insurance...
Registered Company Disbursement -> salary/deferred -> Regulated FCI Crypto Exchange -> Regulated FCI Bank

Reading online people have to go into the bank and provide Identity docs, others have claimed it was from concern of fraud (investing in fraudulent crypto), either-way pain in the arse and for the minor size easier to just do elsewhere.

But this appears to be the way forward... (many people coming up with issues on-boarding and of-boarding now).

Latest Threads