Our valued sponsor

transferwise disabled account + not releasing funds

porshagate

Jun 15, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all, I need your tips/help regarding current issue with transferwise. We had an corporate account with them for 3 months, after that they started looking into transactions so we sent them company invoices and everything but they decided they will close our account as suspect of money laundering (which was not). They told us it takes 60 days to release the funds and we should give them bank account number to wire funds (around 140k$).

So we waited like 3 months after that to get a proper bank account which we did and now I sent them bank info, they replied back to me the review team will look into that and let me know.

It's been 20 days now, and I asked for more info like 6 times already without getting any response back to support ticket and It's getting me worried, feels like they ignoring me or smth.

Any suggestions what should I do in this case?

@montterio have u had any other contacts to them or just via email support? I've got closed account end of february, but bank info gave them 20 days ago
Email to email with alot of crying a*s

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 380
When in a desperate situation you see ghosts all over. Something has happened to your account and the money you have in your account probably does not come from anything that can be adequately documented. You failed by giving them an account number right away (you wrote they got it after 3 months) and now you have to wait for them to look at your case again. For me to see, this is quite a common procedure.

But that's annoying anyway .....

Reactions: Btraveler
I did provide them all the invoices and affiliate earnings documentation from platforms that paid the money but it seems that wasn't enough for them.. Yes I did wait 3 months before giving bank account as corona delayed the bank account opening, I just wonder if I have to wait now again 60 days after I gave them bank account but it just annoys me they don't respond, waiting for money is not an issue

Latest Threads