Our valued sponsor

Transferwise to AdvCash to avoid reporting?

alder

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I saw few people here recommending AdvCash and it looks really great but I have read at their website they dont accept bank transfers sent to you by other people - so I wouldn't be able to receive payouts from affiliate networks.

I'm currently using Transferwise which still claims they are not reporting anything but still I would like to rather move slowly to AdvCash as I'm working also with crypto.

So my idea looks like this:

CRS is being reported at 31. December which means at December my account should be empty.. so from now I would:
Receive money to Transferwise -> Transfer to AdvCash -> Flip to Monero to anonymize -> Flip back to cash

What do you think.. would this work? Is this "setup" safe? I dont understand these things as much as you guys so please definitely tell me if im missing something :)

Thank you all!

Reactions: Btraveler
Why do you think they will do that, anything you read or know about?

So I asked support today about Transferwise to AdvCash transfers and here is the reply:
9zQLCyu.png

Last time I tried to send money from Transferwise to AdvCash it was declined by adv because the sender name was "TransferWise on behalf of COMPANY NAME" instead of just the company name as well as IBAN mismatch

This should be solved now as from 1st July Transferwise changed account numbers and also account holder name to your name so there is no more "Transferwise"

Well... I'm more curious about won't they report the year balance variations?

From what I have read CRS report contains only balance at 31. December.. please someone correct me if im wrong

So currently main question - how to get money from any online business to AdvCash? Maybe simply open personal bank account at let's tell AmeriaBank in Armenia, receive money and then send to AdvCash?

I guess now it depends on what is really reported in terms of CRS.. if its only balance due to 31. December then any crypto friendly EMI would do the job. But if lets tell monthly turnover is being reported then most of EMI's would be no way..

Any ideas how to solve this?

I don't believe that AdvCash is going to report anything so fra no one can confirm it. You transfer money by crypto to AdvCash and from there to your personal account in Armenia bank if that is where you bank, it works well.

I don't believe that AdvCash is going to report anything so fra no one can confirm it. You transfer money by crypto to AdvCash and from there to your personal account in Armenia bank if that is where you bank, it works well.

Yea but at first I need to receive that money somewhere - im not paid by crypto so I need to figure out where to receive money without being reported

Transferwise is crypto "selective", in fact you can transfer to crypto.com with no fees (from paypal too) and buy monero or any other crypto that you like

How much you tried to transfer to crypto.com from Transferwise and how often please?

I guess now it depends on what is really reported in terms of CRS.. if its only balance due to 31 december

Balance + paid interest are to be reported. 31 December or 31 October : that could depend on each bank/software/juridiction.

Don't believe or dream all those thousands CRS banks and Emis report at D Date the 31 December each year.
Worst some banks can miss-report 100% of all your statements => balance + Paid interest + monthly balances + all year movements (in and out).

Yea but at first I need to receive that money somewhere - im not paid by crypto so I need to figure out where to receive money without being reported

You start very first to open in Armenia, Georgia, Montenegro, Serbia for non CRS report. Or anyother non CRS juridiction of your choice.

Reactions: Lekstadt

Latest Threads