Our valued sponsor

TW to Dukascopy

I would get in touch with the support at Wise and ask them for a confirmation that what you are doing is OK with them. I did that for a few months ago, started with their support and then proceeded with a guy higher up in the organization, took a few weeks but finally I got a confirmation that business and procedures where accepted by TW.

Worth to do it to avoid troubles.

Hi @Admin , so at the end of the day, is it risky or may you keep on sending from TW to DC? Still not clear. I could not get clearly.
I don't believe it to be risky if you get something in written from Transferwise / Wise as we did. You will be able at any time to use this as proof together with a lawyers help.

Reactions: cp74
Crazy that so much pre-approvals and mental masturbation is needed in order to move perfectly legitimate money. If it was not legitimate it would not be in the banking system, no?.. Shouldn't it be as fast as 1,2,3 swipe....and the satisfying popup saying "Your 800k has been transferred in 2.3 secs at the speed of sound" :DD

My impression is it would get the account frozen in 1,2,3..:D
Unless the business is in the EU, director is in the EU, UBO is in the EU, address is in the EU, client is in the EU, supplier is in the EU, and the regulator is definitely in the EU :) Like if the EU was an utopia where no dodgy thing is possible :D
Why a Pakistani cannot move 0.8M in one swipe??

Unless the business is in the EU, director is in the EU, UBO is in the EU, address is in the EU, client is in the EU, supplier is in the EU, and the regulator is definitely in the EU
a little stupid way to elaborate, but fair enough, we call it a company with substance here at OffshoreCorptalk.

Google search the forum like below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com company substance

Latest Threads