Our valued sponsor

UAE company and business paypal

funz

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I need business paypal account for masspay. I cannot do it from my country as i cannot use balance.

So my only option is to open offshore company for this.
I was looking into various countries and it seems UAE would be best option for me?
They have very low paypal masspay fee cap, of only $1! while most countries have $20-40, they also have tax agreement with my country, so i can withdraw money here without paying the tax again.

I called paypal support to ask general question regarding this.

I was told that i do not need to be resident on UAE in order to open business account, i just need to have a proof that company allowed me to open paypal account for them. After i receive around $1500 i will need to verify my account (company papers etc), and after $5000 i will get account manager from whom i can request masspay to be enabled.

My question is, why is everyone talking about VPN's etc when it seems they do not care about the IP, you just need a proof that you are allowed to register the account in companies name?

Please note, i would not like to do it in some "shady" way, i want it to be 100% legal.

What are some other things i need to pay attention regarding this? Any other tips regarding company formation, bank selection etc?

I am aware that i would need to go to UAE in order to open bank account.

Reactions: negon
My question is, why is everyone talking about VPN's etc when it seems they do not care about the IP, you just need a proof that you are allowed to register the account in companies name?
Welcome aboard :)
There are different rules applied by paypal for different countries and business activity. For instant I had one account I opened as a Netherlands business account where they reuested me to access the account from a Netherlands IP.. I told them that I was in Spain for 1 year and don't come back, so they never replied to me. I used a private VPS from the Netherlands and opened a ticket.. finally they activated my account.

The same thing I did for a Cyprus PP account, they never asked me for anything! This time I connected to the PP account from a VPS (Cyprus)..

In a third case I accessed my own PayPal account from a different country for more than 2 years.. never heard anything from them..

As mentioned by auric... it depends ... each PayPal account country has its own rules...

All accounts I opened are personal. (back in 2007-2010 I opened like 15 accounts... all closed over time... but i was dumb at that time!).

The most recent ones were an account from Turkey... I accessed it from loads of IP's all around the world.. and they never cared... Turkish IP then after few seconds US IP, then Europe... even if few seconds in between the log ins... never asked me why.. never messaged me...

The Turkey account was open with a fake electricity bill from Istanbul :) that I used for 3 accounts..

The 3 accounts remained active, getting about $5000 a month each and withdrawing them to US bank or a card until PayPal Turkey decided to stop operation! The accounts are still there, but useless now as you cannot receive or send anymore since the time the Turkish government did not renew PayPal license there!

I opened during the same time, a Cyprus account.. was closed later after receiving $200 (also they did not care about IP)

I opened few US accounts... once you log in from a non US IP, they ask you or lock the account.

I also opened a Dubai account... was closed later.. but never cared about the IP

Last, I now have a UK paypal... but i never used it to receive money... has been for 3 years now.. working fine... logging from my country own IP (not UK) which is banned by PayPal :) but i have been logging from it to the UK account for 3 years (most likely bec i use the account as a payment account).

To add things, for this UK account, they never asked for any verification.. I used fake name, fake address... and namesless virtual cards (reloadable).

When they stopped allowing those cards, I was courageous enough to use a debit card in my own name, in my own country (which is banned by paypal) and the name on the card is NOT the name on the paypal account... and guess what??? It still works!!

N.B., the billing address of my card is my own country (which is banned by paypal) but the card is issued from US... dunno if that is the reason it is okay...

But I still wonder:

If your name is AA on your paypal account and address is BB
and
you add a debit card to your paypal account in the name of CC and address is DD

how the hell it is accepting it.. and working... and making payments for the last 3 years?

Reactions: Ehsan and negon
Welcome aboard :)
There are different rules applied by paypal for different countries and business activity. For instant I had one account I opened as a Netherlands business account where they reuested me to access the account from a Netherlands IP.. I told them that I was in Spain for 1 year and don't come back, so they never replied to me. I used a private VPS from the Netherlands and opened a ticket.. finally they activated my account.

The same thing I did for a Cyprus PP account, they never asked me for anything! This time I connected to the PP account from a VPS (Cyprus)..

In a third case I accessed my own PayPal account from a different country for more than 2 years.. never heard anything from them..
Brand new here. Not resident in the uae. Have registered PP biz account. Only snag is additional info required- Incorporation country,etc, for Foreign Businesses non US residents doing business with US institutions like PP towards tax. I was given up 3rd Jan 2019 to provide this. I know if I enter country of incorporation, UAE, more requirements might come up. What are the docs likely required, from company registration. How much cost to get them and can I have them within few days? May not be able to PM you as am brand new.

Brand new here. Not resident in the uae. Have registered PP biz account. Only snag is additional info required- Incorporation country,etc, for Foreign Businesses non US residents doing business with US institutions like PP towards tax. I was given up 3rd Jan 2019 to provide this. I know if I enter country of incorporation, UAE, more requirements might come up. What are the docs likely required, from company registration. How much cost to get them and can I have them within few days? May not be able to PM you as am brand new.
Hello and Welcome.
I am sure @auric can help you!

sorry to reopen this old thread but now it's 2021 soon 2022 and I wonder if things have changed and if @Fred or @Gediminas can help with a business PayPal account for a Dubai company should I take this step?

Or if someone else know how to do it, please post

Yes - PayPal is working for Onshore Freezone Companies in Dubai.

But like mentioned here - PayPal makes there own rules and decisions.

It depends much more on you as a Person then everything else.

Latest Threads