Our valued sponsor

UAE free zone for dropshipping business

It's fast to get your company registered (about a week or so), then it would take around 3 weeks to get Visa and Emirati ID, but for this, you would have to fly over to Dubai.

Yes, you can live in Dubai with this.

As regards the fees, it would be better if you send me an email and let's schedule a complimentary call.
Gediminis, I have the same situation but my business is Saas and Development services What Do you recommend to me?

I'm not aware of any better solution to Dubai if you are able to get the VISA and some sort of anonymous banking facility there. But I have a better alternative if I have to choose between a very restrictive country and a banana republic like Seychelles or Belize.

I wonder why no one has discuss the opportunity to live in Panama in total invisible mode and 0% tax!

I'm not aware of any better solution to Dubai if you are able to get the VISA and some sort of anonymous banking facility there. But I have a better alternative if I have to choose between a very restrictive country and a banana republic like Seychelles or Belize.

I wonder why no one has discuss the opportunity to live in Panama in total invisible mode and 0% tax!
Who the hell would want to live in Panama?

Right now is not the best place to live.
There is a financial freedom but lacks physical freedom.
Lacks physical freedom?!? Panama is an incredible country, if you talk about criminality I never had problems there and you must understand that usually in all America (including US) criminality is for specific zones of the city/country (“red zones”, nothing to do with sex...) so generally there are zones safe as Europe. I’ll say that actually living in 50% of Panama - Cangrejo, all Avenida Balboa, Pacifico, etc - is way safer than living in London or in Paris. Of course Dubai can be a lot safer than Panama but we are talking about an oasis in the desert - literally!

Reactions: troubled soul
Lacks physical freedom?!? Panama is an incredible country, if you talk about criminality I never had problems there and you must understand that usually in all America (including US) criminality is for specific zones of the city/country (“red zones”, nothing to do with sex...) so generally there are zones safe as Europe. I’ll say that actually living in 50% of Panama - Cangrejo, all Avenida Balboa, Pacifico, etc - is way safer than living in London or in Paris. Of course Dubai can be a lot safer than Panama but we are talking about an oasis in the desert - literally!
Means you weren't here during the lockdown craze.
And you didn't see the people gunfighting with the police and ransacking shops.
What you are saying used to be true in 2019, I live near where you are living one of the best areas because im surrounded by banks on 4 sides very strategic location for my work.

Remember when the government broke promises of opening up for like 6 months that I was stuck in the UK for not being able to go back to Panama? I only had 3 choices as an Asian at that time - USA, UK, and Mexico.

Are you even aware of M W F schedule for women and T Th for Men? and no go out weekends, and not to forget night time curfews, and having wear mask everywhere and measure temperatures wtf we living in 1984 time???
The government propaganda says OH WE WILL OPEN UP and only now they are starting to keep promises but remember they can always go back being unreasonable with germophobe propaganda.
Mexican embassy was full of people trying to gtfo from Panama to become a resident of Mexico even until now Mexitel bookings are full, this is not normal, ofcs embamex panama being lazy af contributes to that.

I run a small telegram group for like minded freedom loving people, they are condemning the actions of Panama government I myself is a victim of germophobic propaganda and justified restrictions. My friends left Panama for Brazil, which actually gives more freedom and doesn't give a f**k about what you do while in this country they are starting to track where you go with the app that you don't want to install on your phone. Right now we have option to opt out but I do not think i will have that option soon.

If you are staying in Europe or somewhere that still hasn't lost its sanity, enjoy your stay there, if you are here, you should know what im talking about.

Best regards~

Reactions: Fred
Hey guys,
Which freezone in UAE will allow me to do a dropshipping business?
I’ve been quite successful testing dropshipping and selling to USA customers from my home north african country, now I want to establish a business in a low tax country and work full speed ... UAE is what you recommend a lot in this forum and I don’t think it will bother me to live there 7 months every year to become a tax resident!
Please give me any advice you have regarding this subject ... I’m still a bit lost!
Hey, did you end up incorporating in the UAE? I am in exactly the same boat as you and was looking into the UAE as an option.

With the Dubai company setup UK LLP will be your real deal.

You simply setup the Dubai company with residence and bank account and proceed after that with the incorporation of the UK LLP. As the UK LLP require 2 partners - you will be a partner and your Dubai company.

The UK LLP is tax neutral and you get taxed in your residence country - in your case the 0% tax UAE + UK LLP works very good with Stripe and PayPal.

If you require help with this setup or further clarification - feel free to PM me.
Hello Fred,
I have been following your post since a time and I am little bit concerned about the Payment Gateway of the Dubai Setup.
I am living in Germany and wonder how to setup the Payment Gateway with the Dubai Setup (PayPal and Stripe), as Shopify, PayPal and Stripe will always ask for my EU TaxID.
Right now I have an existing GmbH and I am selling in Germany / EU only.
What do you recommend to combine the Dubai company if you live in EU or especcialy in Germany?
Is there still 0% taxes then?

Kind Regards

Hello Fred,
I have been following your post since a time and I am little bit concerned about the Payment Gateway of the Dubai Setup.
I am living in Germany and wonder how to setup the Payment Gateway with the Dubai Setup (PayPal and Stripe), as Shopify, PayPal and Stripe will always ask for my EU TaxID.
Right now I have an existing GmbH and I am selling in Germany / EU only.
What do you recommend to combine the Dubai company if you live in EU or especcialy in Germany?
Is there still 0% taxes then?

Kind Regards
Hello businessman1343,

all major E-Commerce/Dropshipping Gateways are available in Dubai - PayPal and Stripe.

As soon as you change the Country of Incorporation in the Shopify settings to UAE they won't ask you for an EU TIN.

With keep living in Germany you can't achieve 0% Tax - within the whole EU you can't achieve 0% Tax.

Send me a PM or I send you a PM if you can't so that we can explore your options and even talk in German.

Hello businessman1343,

all major E-Commerce/Dropshipping Gateways are available in Dubai - PayPal and Stripe.

As soon as you change the Country of Incorporation in the Shopify settings to UAE they won't ask you for an EU TIN.

With keep living in Germany you can't achieve 0% Tax - within the whole EU you can't achieve 0% Tax.

Send me a PM or I send you a PM if you can't so that we can explore your options and even talk in German.
Hello Fred,

Sure send me a PM. I'll be waiting for it.
As I dont believe to move out of Germany I dont think the Dubai setup would be practical for me?
What about PayPal?
You also said earlyer Paypal and Stripe are very restricted in UAE.
I'd like to use your service if I could be sure to have a working Payment Gateway for the EU or Germany at least..

Kind Regards

Hello Fred,

Sure send me a PM. I'll be waiting for it.
As I dont believe to move out of Germany I dont think the Dubai setup would be practical for me?

What about PayPal?
You also said earlyer Paypal and Stripe are very restricted in UAE.
I'd like to use your service if I could be sure to have a working Payment Gateway for the EU or Germany at least..

Kind Regards
Hello businessman1343,

if you don't intend to move out from Germany - you can't legally save any taxes with a company outside Germany.

Sure PayPal is the most important gateway for the paranoid Germans who think everything is fraud :rolleyes:

Regards,
Fred

Is there a preferable percentage between me and my UAE company?

would this make any difference if it is Dubia Freezone, Sharjah or any other freezone?
As you will get anyway only high risk EMI banking done for the LLP formed with a UAE Company as Partner it doesn't matter for that side.

However if we are talking about the UAE side and local UAE banking for the Company you need to go minimum with a Dubai Company.

There is a reason why ever inquiry form on each bank website asks you for the Emirate of Incorporation - Sharjah etc simply have close to no possibilities nowadays to bank.

Well, I contacted 1stformation today to check the availability of this. They mentioned they can't don't accept LLC from UAE to be partnered with people in LLP. How is this possible?
They don't have any clue then - I mean more cheaper as this guys you can't go - go with a reputable CSP that does understand your not usual requirements - 1stformations is Copy&Paste bulls**t for 15 bucks. What do you expect.

Latest Threads