Our valued sponsor

UAE free zone for dropshipping business

talker

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Hey guys,
Which freezone in UAE will allow me to do a dropshipping business?
I’ve been quite successful testing dropshipping and selling to USA customers from my home north african country, now I want to establish a business in a low tax country and work full speed ... UAE is what you recommend a lot in this forum and I don’t think it will bother me to live there 7 months every year to become a tax resident!
Please give me any advice you have regarding this subject ... I’m still a bit lost!

Reactions: troubled soul
3 more questions please ...
- How long does the process take until receiving the visa? (Weeks, months??)
- Can I open in AJMAN and live in Dubai?
- And how much approximately would all of this cost?

It's fast to get your company registered (about a week or so), then it would take around 3 weeks to get Visa and Emirati ID, but for this, you would have to fly over to Dubai.

Yes, you can live in Dubai with this.

As regards the fees, it would be better if you send me an email and let's schedule a complimentary call.

How about Dubai? What's the best free zone options for an e-commerce business?

Adman Media City is not the best choice for e-commerce business. You might face some issues.

I would suggest either Ajman or Shams if you don't have a plan to have a real office. In reality, it doesn't matter which zone you will choose, you won't go there anyway. And if you come to UAE, most likely, you will be doing your work from the hotel in Dubai anyway. Most important is to have a license.

In case you plan to have an office, I would suggest DMCC, it's in an excellent location, prestigious zone. Many people know this place.

Last edited:
Do you have an advice for setting up a bank account with an FZE? I'm having trouble getting an account. Every bank seems to block accounts for FZE owners, even if it's personal.

Yes, I could potentially help with that. Depends on the business activities. Send me an email (click on my banner) and give me more details about it.

Adman Media City is not the best choice for e-commerce business. You might face some issues.

I would suggest either Ajman or Shams if you don't have a plan to have a real office. In reality, it doesn't matter which zone you will choose, you won't go there anyway. And if you come to UAE, most likely, you will be doing your work from the hotel in Dubai anyway. Most important is to have a license.

In case you plan to have an office, I would suggest DMCC, it's in an excellent location, prestigious zone. Many people know this place.
I'm planning to live in Dubai, at least 6 months a year!
A co-working space/ flexi desk in Dubai with be nice to go to from time to time!

Also, Can I open a business bank account in Dubai with Ajman Free zone company?

There are local UAE banks that will open account. For example, Mashreq.
Mashreq will never open bank account for FTZ company owned by person who is citizen of high risk country. Does not matter if the person is resident of UAE. This person is citizen of one of north african countries. The only one which is not on blacklist of the most banks in UAE is Morrocco. If he is citizen of any other countrym he can forget to have a bank account in UAE for FTZ company.

I understand, you are trying to sell. And you hope to solve a problems late. But be fair. Write the truth here. For how many peiople from notrh africa have you ever openned a bank account for FTZ company in the UAE?

The most of banks in UAE will NEVER EVER open bank account for such company. Many people in the UAE face the same problems. He will have to live in the UAE for at least few months, maybe half year to be acceptable for the banks with his business. He will have to open personal bank account first. The most of banks will not open current account. But will be illing to open saving account. As long as he will live in the UAE and have some time relationship with a bank, it can be possible to open bank account for FTZ business.

Please, write a the truth. and be honest When people ask you here to provide information, do not ask them to contact you directly to be able to hide facts from public reaction..

Mashreq will never open bank account for FTZ company owned by person who is citizen of high risk country. Does not matter if the person is resident of UAE. This person is citizen of one of north african countries. The only one which is not on blacklist of the most banks in UAE is Morrocco. If he is citizen of any other countrym he can forget to have a bank account in UAE for FTZ company.

I understand, you are trying to sell. And you hope to solve a problems late. But be fair. Write the truth here. For how many peiople from notrh africa have you ever openned a bank account for FTZ company in the UAE?

The most of banks in UAE will NEVER EVER open bank account for such company. Many people in the UAE face the same problems. He will have to live in the UAE for at least few months, maybe half year to be acceptable for the banks with his business. He will have to open personal bank account first. The most of banks will not open current account. But will be illing to open saving account. As long as he will live in the UAE and have some time relationship with a bank, it can be possible to open bank account for FTZ business.

Please, write a the truth. and be honest When people ask you here to provide information, do not ask them to contact you directly to be able to hide facts from public reaction..

True. I didn't evaluate the OP is from african country.

Reactions: mszconsultancy
If he is citizen of any other countrym he can forget to have a bank account in UAE for FTZ company.
How about "first tier" countries in Europe? I felt really discriminated in major bank branches like HSBC or RAK Bank even with my "first tier" passport. I have a flat there for a month now and haven't had the time to go to the meeting from other banks yet to "verify" my ID and other paperwork.

I have a FZE and just requested a personal account.

Reactions: gmbh

Drzou, why do you think UAE is the best option for you?​

I also have a Dropshipping business and I'm looking for the best option.
I'm from Brazil, but I'm going to travel the world for the next 3 years. Until now, the best structure that I found, is to open the company in Cyprus.

Drzou, why do you think UAE is the best option for you?​

I also have a Dropshipping business and I'm looking for the best option.
I'm from Brazil, but I'm going to travel the world for the next 3 years. Until now, the best structure that I found, is to open the company in Cyprus.
It will be difficult to travel full time during next 3 years with this pandemic!
Why UAE?
0% tax
International city
International community
Everybody speaks english > Easy integration
Well connected with all worldwide destinations

It will be difficult to travel full time during next 3 years with this pandemic!
Why UAE?
0% tax
International city
International community
Everybody speaks english > Easy integration
Well connected with all worldwide destinations
Yes, the pandemic is a huge proble, but it is not going to be a problem in the next 6 months.
The problem with UAE is the cost to open and to maintain the company there.
Did you already study about Cyprus? Why do you think it is not a good idea for you?

Latest Threads