Our valued sponsor

UAE residence visa cheapest option

4K Substance, is what you need to show for the structure to truly work if you do not reside in the UAE at a personal level.
Utility bills, residential address with Government registered tenancy agreement

Thanks for clarifying. I am wondering if I can get around paying money forming and maintaining company in Dubai by getting a remote worker visa instead? Remote work visas - The Official Portal of the UAE Government

Is paying only 4k per year enough for substance to have a personal bank account. My plan would be to save on costs of forming and maintaining UAE company using UK LLP with Transferwise instead. Can I only come twice a year and pay 4000€ to have substance? I don't make a ton of money and with the new remote worker visa I wouldn't need to waste money for a Dubai company. That is if my plan can work.

Reactions: uplana
Yes, ESR is basically mandatory now, if your agent is not doing it then get one that does. It's more money but if you have gone this far to set up a structure you might as well do it properly. The main thing is the substance for the individual that is the key to the whole set up.
No one wants to pay this and then complain when the structure fails.
ESR only if your business falls into that listed business category.

So the UAE Remote Working Visa + LLP Uk is a 100% legal and tax-free combo?

300$ for the VISA + the cost of maintenance and you only have to visit Dubai every 180 days right?

How much it cost to create the substance (rent an apartment) and renew the residence permit?

Dubai doesn't have any laws against you owning and managing a tax transparent company abroad while being tax resident there?

thanks

So the UAE Remote Working Visa + LLP Uk is a 100% legal and tax-free combo?

300$ for the VISA + the cost of maintenance and you only have to visit Dubai every 180 days right?

How much it cost to create the substance (rent an apartment) and renew the residence permit?

Dubai doesn't have any laws against you owning and managing a tax transparent company abroad while being tax resident there?

thanks
Why should they? You are not paying tax anyways lol

sooner or later they will get troubles with the rest of the world including the USA - we just have to wait to see it.

Yes you can do all remotely except bank account, as you have to be there to open in person. You can open remotely in another country like Switzerland, Montenegro, Lichtenstein, Mauritius, Seychelles or Singapore. There are some minimum requirements with regards to account balance and the industry.

It's best to use an agent when incorporating, getting ID and bank account opening.

I would be happy to help, contactdetails below
How can I get a bank account in Singapore remotely as they don't like non resident accounts these days. ? I want personal account not a corporate account.

Latest Threads