Our valued sponsor

UAE residence visa cheapest option

Cheapest Free-zone is SPC FREE ZONE located in Sharjah. It is less expensive that Shams! Similar cost to a permit freelance!
and how about banking or EMI, what institution can do it?

MashreqNeoBiz is not an EMI. It is a banking service of Mashreq Bank but specialized for small businesses.
Correct but for the benefit of the forum the process is like opening an EMI, all online and you don't need to go to the bank.
Same as Emirates NBD E20 and LIV are all digital banks which allow for a turnover of up to AED 30M or roughly $8M/€7M/£5.5M equivalent.
You have to have an ID card to open, the process is just like Wise but a they ask for a few more docs.

Reactions: PaulKruger
Correct but for the benefit of the forum the process is like opening an EMI, all online and you don't need to go to the bank.
Same as Emirates NBD E20 and LIV are all digital banks which allow for a turnover of up to AED 30M or roughly $8M/€7M/£5.5M equivalent.
You have to have an ID card to open, the process is just like Wise but a they ask for a few more docs.
thank you for pointing details out.

To follow the original thread request of the lowest cost structure with UAE residency.
What is the lowest cost option within Emirate of Dubai with resident visa, and ability to sponsor family. ?

Thanks

HK

To follow the original thread request of the lowest cost structure with UAE residency.
What is the lowest cost option within Emirate of Dubai with resident visa, and ability to sponsor family. ?

Thanks

HK
Remote working visa

Remote working visa

Thanks,

From what I can read on this site, this visa is for overseas workers who want to spend time in Dubai and classed as a resident for 1 year at at time.
Does not fulfil family sponsorship aspect.

Still need to know the best solution for Dubai visa with family residency 3 years and not annual..

Thanks

HK

Reactions: mrb
I'm sure using Fred's or Gediminas solution to setup a company in Dubai will work out for most around here.

Yes, if you are going to want your total privacy without to worry about regime changes and if you have a shorter time for your business strategy I would go with the anonymizing of my entire Cyber presence as discussed in mentor group. I have been a big fan of anonymity but also have legal structures to supply the the other.

Dubai looks for me to be the next option will be in touch with the gentlemen's later this year.

Reactions: Notsofast
I got the Dubai remote visa, total cost (visa only): ~3000 AED for one year.
But the company is in another country so I suppose it will be harder to get a UAE tax resident.
It's not a good option for most people as one has to go get a visa, Emirates ID every year possibly driver license would have to renewed too (now five years license given when a couple of years ago it was 10 years for all visas).

Yes that's definitely a good price for this Freezone!
Try getting a bank account with any of these free zones these days. Except Dubai freezone all of them are having issues.

You've right but when looking just for residency, you do not need to open a professional bank account ;)
True. I am in process of wrapping up my business in Dubai and get a freelance Ajman visa ? It's much cheaper than other options except remote visa. Does anyone know if ESR , UBO are also going to be required in freelance visa too ? Forms after forms are now driving us nuts. Basically these forms nightmare have pushed down our throat by EU and OECD goons.

True. I am in process of wrapping up my business in Dubai and get a freelance Ajman visa ? It's much cheaper than other options except remote visa. Does anyone know if ESR , UBO are also going to be required in freelance visa too ? Forms after forms are now driving us nuts. Basically these forms nightmare have pushed down our throat by EU and OECD goons.
I think you are refering to:
Freelance Package: Starts at 6000 AED
Benefits: Eligible for 2 visas, access to a facilitated Freelance Hub, only service activities, not trading
Please note the "Freelance package" is not a freelance permit (as gofreelance.ae or with DubaiSouth), it is a company. So new UBO forms, VAT etc. are applicable. ESR is not applicable in your case I suppose. Concerning Ajman, do not forget to add e-channels fees.

FYI, within Ajman, you also have:
Pioneer Package: Starts at 5000 AED
Benefits: For investors 20-30 years old, Eligible for 1 visa, access to a facilitated Pioneer Hub, only service activities, not trading

Latest Threads