Our valued sponsor

UK alternatives for cheap company setup

No other jurisdiction is really comparative to the cost of forming a company in the UK, it is so cheap. The cheapest alternative that we offer would be Delaware, USA at £699.00 plus VAT. I am sure there are lots of cheap providers out there that can offer many other locations at very low prices.

No other jurisdiction is really comparative to the cost of forming a company in the UK, it is so cheap. The cheapest alternative that we offer would be Delaware, USA at £699.00 plus VAT. I am sure there are lots of cheap providers out there that can offer many other locations at very low prices.
Thanks for your reply. Few days ago I noticed that Delware is cheap and easy to setup, but what about bank account? It easy to setup few EMIs accounts or not?

If you need a 2cts fees and few hours incorporation there is no like UK.
If you know how to connect and incorporate you will find similar products for 200 euros. US LLC / France / Georgia / Belize and several more... with a incorporation process between 1 day to 4 days.
If you don't have the connection, ask a CSP and let him add fees for his done job.